Thread: Need some professional input on this

Need some professional input on this

Lately, I have been sleeping with the little guy tucked. Does this have a negative effect on ED? - If anyone out there can give me some professional input on this, it would be sincerely appreciated.
    Laura

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I am certainly not a professional in this area, but I would not do what you are doing. You and I both know that guy does NOT like to be tucked, so why do it all night? That area was meant to be free, just like a GG's breasts. Yes, I know some ladies, including some CD ladies, wear a bra at night but most doctors advice against it unless there is sagging involved!! You don't have sagging with the little guy, so he doesn't need any support!! Just my 2 cents worth!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Nightly, night! Sleep tight!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Click here to experience the Ionis Supernova!

“Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world.”

- Nikola Tesla

Aha got to tuck them twins in bed too. not sure if it will cause problems though, I certainly would not do it. 8hours asleep and the boys are tucked and I have a yummy dream? ouch!

Like sissystephanie, Im not a professinal, but I do agree with her. Don't tuck the lil guy in at night. It make it not totally uncomfortable, but it is, so I wouldn't do it.
    Daphne

Not a professional either, and I have ED anyway so if I tuck and sleep I wouldn't have a problem with it. However I really don't think the boys need to "breath" so I wouldn't think it would be problematic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

Sorry I'm not a pro ( a doctor? a professional drag act?) but here's my input:

It doesn't sound comfortable. .....It could reduce sperm count if that matters to you.
    Thing is they're still there no matter what you do. They're just in a different place.

Wanna do hormones, surgeries? No? I didn't think so. Well, who knows where things go.

All tucking ever does is move the bulge from the front to the bottom.....works great with tight skirts & dresses, but that's about it.
    Last edited by NathalieX66; 08-25-2011 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LauraKCD View Post
    Lately, I have been sleeping with the little guy tucked. Does this have a negative effect on ED? - If anyone out there can give me some professional input on this, it would be sincerely appreciated.
    Laura
    I am curious. What do you mean by "professional input"?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think she means "medical professionals."

I have heard tucking for long periods reduces sperm counts, but it's probably one of those "your mileage will vary" things. As fas ED, I don't know. I myself am NOT a professional either.
    I'm a guy who likes girls, I just like a little more about them than the average guy.

I've been sleeping with them tucked for years, and I can still get hard. Of course, I have never been all that large (about 3"), so I usually enjoy alternatives.

On the other hand, sleeping tucked can have an impact on fertility. Depending on how tight you tuck and how often, you can reduce the sperm count. I had a problem with this when I was married and trying to have children. Had to wear boxers for a few weeks and stop taking hot showers before sex - then she got pregnant.

Sleeping tucked will lower testosterone levels as well, but not enough that you can't have a good time when you want to.

Hormones, drugs, medications, and your mind are more likely to be the key factors when ED is an issue.

I tuck 24/7. Panties don't fit right if they hang loosly. I.m definitly not an expert but I'm the same as I was before I tucked. If you are looking to help produce off spring soon I would stop tucking. If you are beyond that stage like I am (tuck it baby). The other night my wife and I were having some fun and I forgot i was tucked and as she was rubbing down there she said "where is it". I chuckled to my self and then I freed them. We still had plenty of fun.

Bedtime is for the body (all of it) to rest. Let those little guys be comfy and rest too.

I don't know this to be harmful, but my first thought was that it could theoretically contribute to an increased risk of bladder infection - by virtue of the fact that the environment around the end of the penis would likely stay more warm and damp than if it was 'untucked".