Thread: Older brother sees my in girls pants - oops

Older brother sees my in girls pants - oops

I've always felt paranoid about my older brother catching me dressed or finding out somehow that I do. He knocked at my door in the morning a couple of weeks ago because my phone wasn't working. The only female garment I had on were women's slacks that I wear as pajama bottoms once in a while. I didn't bother changing and let him in.

He acted like he didn't notice the mint green pants I was wearing, so I just left them on for about an hour as we talked in the kitchen.

Anyway, maybe this was a way for him to grasp onto my secret without totally shocking him. But I'm sure it won't be brought up in the future, unless he sees me wearing lipstick or something.

Obviously, I don't know your brother but with the "average brother" in mind, I doubt he thought too much of it. Maybe a tiny thought in the back of his mind. Knowing most of my good male friends, if he had thought any more of it than that there would have been some sort of "hey bro, what's up with those pants" kind of thing said.

Keep on keepin' on, I say!

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    If he acted like he didn't notice ... perhaps he really didn't ... in which case you're in the clear
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I've been deathly afraid of my older brother finding out. SO afraid. Then, I just told him a few days ago. He really didn't even care. I was shocked to say the least.
    "If you think you can or can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    If he acted like he didn't notice ... perhaps he really didn't ... in which case you're in the clear
    Well, his eye sight isn't that good, but there's also the family dysfunction of not talking about such things.

He probably thought they were pajama bottoms.

I feel like you sound a little frustrated he didn't notice/didn't say anything about your slacks; am I reading you wrong? If so, my apologies.

Now, if I'm reading you right, what did you expect from him? Although CDing is very familiar to us, it is so unfathomable to everybody else that they don't even consider making those kinds of leaps. Maybe he did think your pants looked odd, but I don't think it crossed his (or most people's) mind to make that connection, "oh my, <insert your male name here> is wearing girl clothes". I agree with Kim: he probably just thought you were wearing pajama bottoms.

iIf you think it's his eye sight then try hot pink slacks next time! If that doesn't get a response then a sexy nightgown should do the trick!! hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Banned Read only
    Older brothers, what morons! Don't get me wrong, I have an older brother that I love, respect and admire but he did get my father's "blindness". If it doesn't mean anything to him or concern him, he can't see it. The good ol Reverend Jack and I didn't speak much for 20 years. One day he discovered his wife's panties and how soft and silky they were. He just had to try them on. 'Nough said.....

The names have been changed to protect the Godly

Reminds me when I was very young my Mom outed me to my whole family, after catching me wearing her OBG and my sisters panties. To this day my older brother still calls me Rachael. Why he came up with that name I will never know..hehehe

Amy, you should correct him and say thats not the name I go by! If your going to call me by my girls name then get it right.