Thread: Humor is sometimes the best therapy for crossdressing

Humor is sometimes the best therapy for crossdressing

I went shopping yesterday at Sears with my wife. I was in guy mode getting a shirt & tie for my son's upcoming wedding. She mentioned she needed a new top so we went quickly through the women's section, she rarely shops there. When we got in the car I said I would love to have a day alone in the dresses section. It came out so naturally I said "wow I can't believe I said that". We both started laughing.

Then there was a couple of weeks ago she didn't notice my new fake boobs. When I finally showed her she said OMG, and burst out laughing which made me laugh too.

Today I was getting ready to go to the doctor, I looked in the mirror after my shower I saw little sparkles all over my face. Then I remembered she had given me an eyeliner to try out the night before. We both laughed when I told her about it.

So I hope some of you have found some humor in CDing, and have stories to share.

I love humor! Yes it goes with crossdressing! Some think I have a sick case of humor though! Such as why in the heal didn't you wear the eyeliner to the docter! It is one of the best places to 'sparkle'!! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Anne View Post
    I love humor! Yes it goes with crossdressing! Some think I have a sick case of humor though! Such as why in the heal didn't you wear the eyeliner to the docter! It is one of the best places to 'sparkle'!! Hugs!
    Lol.. Because I took it off quickly the night before because the wife's son was on his way home. It might've been traumatic for him.lol.

I did underdress on the trip to Sears though.

This clip alway makes me smile

My two roommates are a married couple and I'm very close to both of them and we protect each other. Living in a neighborhood of families with homes having only ten feet between them does not offer much privacy. The neighbors are friendly with just the perfect mixture of aloofness for someone living among their midsts with a big secret.

My roommates are very accepting of me but do not want problems with the neighbors, knowing full well the kind of prejudices people have against CD/TG people so have asked me to avoid interaction with the neighbors when enfemme which suits me just fine.

The neighborhood is a Microsoft enclave of people from all over the world so it is unusal to hear english being spoken and both my roommates are Chinese and this helps keep the neighborhood from becoming one giant social circuit because of the language barrier helping Kelly to avoid being approached on our street.

I own two vehicles, one for commuting and the other to indulge myself usually when dressed enfemme and that vehicle is laughingly referred to as Kelly's car which is parked out front of the house.

The mailboxes are grouped together in a central location a short walk from the house and Silvia my roommate usually is the one who picks up the mail. Several weeks ago as she was getting the mail one of the moms walked up to her and introduced herself and started chatting her up. She assumed that four people not three were living in the house, two men and two women and that it must be two married couples sharing a house but she could not figure out who was married to who because the two Chinese, one male and one female look so much alike and the two caucasians, one male and one female look so much alike.

Silvia in a panic said that she is married to me "in drab" and her (actual husband) is her brother and that Kelly is married to her brother(her husband). When she returned to the house she was shaking from nervousness as she told me the story. I started shaking with laughter and did not quit make it to the bathroom to pee because I was laughing so hard and tinkled in my underwear. I hope the four of us are never invited to dinner by the neighbor otherwise I will feel like Mrs Doubtfire ( Only prettier, Sorry Robin Williams)

Crossdressing may bring tears but it also brings laughter, just like life.
    Last edited by KellyJameson; 12-01-2011 at 01:11 AM.