Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do many of you have fetishes?

No fetishes for me I'm still trying to work through the "sex is icky stage" and it really stifles the imagination necessary for a fetish.

"When you are insane, you are busy being insane - all the time... When I was crazy, that's all I was." - Sylvia Plath

Julia you remind me of Hermione in Harry Potter

You're a little scary sometimes, you know that? Brilliant... but scary

Bondage and forced feminization. I went to a dom once this spring. Loved it. Want to go back and do a longer session next time to try some more uncomfortable positions and maybe some pain.. whips, etc.

Banned Read only
    pantyhose would be the fetish for me thus the name. Its what started all. Now i seem to have added crossdressing, its a rush to dress.....wonder what will be next

Defiantly have at least 3 breasts, bras and hair.

two words... high heels

Quote Originally Posted by crossdressersfriend GG View Post
    I apologize if I offended anyone, I've seen lots of posts about stockings and painting toes, etc. and I just was curious if they were related to CDing or if it was a seperate thought? For him it feeds into the crossdressing because he likes to do his own toes and wear stockings and look at them? The clothes not as often, but I wonder if that stems from the whole foot thing, maybe trying to expand on that in a way? I just wondered if anyone else is like that.
    I didn't find it offensive at all.

Even males that don't crossdress have fetishes..not a big deal.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Is no one going to tell me the for real difference between a mild perversion and an out and out indoor fetishist ?
    For my own tastes..... i am not saying.
    ~Samm

I would have to say that when I was married, we were sort of swingers. Not a lot, but occasionally. Turns out, I am cuckold in every sense of the word. Is that a fetish? Pretty sure it is. But the sheer idea of watching and if lucky, cleanup duty afterwards, just sent me over the edge.

Red hair, feet, ears, hands and nails and lips. Actually everything about women but mostly what I have named prior. GG's are all beautiful but not everyone is pretty though I can find something I like in each of them. Fetishies probably yes yes and lastly yes.

Tess
    [COLOR="blue"]Contessa Marie D

I'm TG. A fem-male so I look male sometimes.

Dressing is necessary, the type of clothes you wear not so much.

This above all to thy own self be true!

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    bondage is a fun fetish. i consider crossdressing somewhat of a fetish. always enjoy a good pair of heels too!

Quote Originally Posted by crossdressersfriend GG View Post
    I saw the dressing seperate from his foot fetish in the beginning, but i'm not so sure. Cause painted toe nails and stockings all sort of fall into the CDing pattern as much as the foot fetish? [...] And Cheryl I am right there with you when it comes to shoes!! I can't help myself if it's cute I have to have it! Doesn't help that I shop for a living!
    Fetishes are fun if both partners are genuinely into it, such as a domme/sub BDSM relationship, or if it's a "once-in-awhile" thing like icing on a cake. But more often than not and for more serious fetishes, one partner fetishizes an object or a situation/scenario more than he is into having emotional sex with his non-fetish partner. The kink/novelty can be fun in the beginning of any new relationship (when the crush/romantic feelings are at a fever pitch), but after a while when the novelty wears off the non-fetish partner begins to feel like an accessory. Her needs aren't met. She discovers that sex with her partner isn't about having sex with her, it is all about the object/scenario, and she begins to feel that if she wasn't there, it wouldn't make a great deal of difference to her partner.

So she distances herself emotionally and sexually, their sex life dwindles, she either has affairs or she distances herself from her own sexual needs, while her fetish partner continues to enjoy a sex life either through auto-eroticism or seeking like-minded fetish partners in some cases.

This, I think is not unheard of among the fetish members of the CDing community. I also need to add, the scenario exists equally among non-CDers who are fetishistic.
    Last edited by ReineD; 05-10-2012 at 02:28 PM.
    Reine

The idea of wearing makeup, nail polish, and women's clothes as a normal, non_fetish way of being, sometimes turns me on. Not all the time, I think it was more of a turnon when,i couldn't do it. Now it is a way of being.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

Everybody has a fetish of some sort. Whether they admit to it or not, that's an entirely different question.

I have a pantyhose fetish myself. I love a great pair of legs, followed by some cute feet in a pair of hose. I think that is how my CD'ing began and while the fetish is still there, and I still drool over the few hose/heels wearing females out there, I find that's not the reason I dress myself personally.

While My fetish is a sexual turn on for me, dressing is not. It's more about being myself at this point and being more at ease with my feminine side and my personal being.
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Joanne View Post
    Everybody has a fetish of some sort. Whether they admit to it or not, that's an entirely different question.
    LOL. No, not everyone has sexual fetishes. Just like not everyone CDs, not everyone smokes cigarettes, not everyone likes to shop, not everyone enjoys sports, not everyone likes tacos, and the list is endless.

Enjoying sex with a partner does not mean there must be kink. I appreciate that you enjoy it, and I do too, but let's try to keep things in perspective.
    Reine

I live on the south shore of Massachusetts
    Pantyhose and bondage are my two fetishes and if i can get tied up in pantyhose than i am a happy crossdreeser!!!!!!
    [SIZE="3"][/SIZE]I dont want anyone else but when I think of you I touch myself

I imagine that fetishes are very common and most people don't even think that they have one. When I started crossdressing I loved soft pretty slips and I still do. I have a huge collection. One of the things that I respond to is shiny material such as satin. I was in a restaurant a few nights ago and a lady came in with a lovely satin top and I had to keep stealing glances at it. I loved it and wished that it were mine. The shiny straps on bras are also very appealing. I know that I get a little sexual kick out of those things. I don't have a leather fetish but I do like bondage and domination. I was once with a woman dom who was so good at it that she had me more aroused than I had ever been, and she barely touched me. She had trained as a psychologist and she just knew how to push ones mental buttons.

i don't think that fetishes are something to be ashamed of. They are a part of you and came about because of something that happened to you long ago.

Fetish is just another term for what turns you on, isn't it? Gosh, a lot of things turn me on......and other things turn me off!
    Everyone should feel overwhelmingly sexy now-and-then.

Yep, diaper lover here. It wasn't until a gf of mine wanted me to play a girl that I got into cross dressing, I guess it fit somehow lol. Diapers will always be with me though, cd I could take or leave, but its to much fricken fun!

Tight Slacks

I would have to go with tight slick on a nice rounded booty. I saw a pair in Paris France once, they were black with sheer strips and when the sun hit them it was so sexy, I wished that I had them.

Wearing one piece swimsuits around the in and around the house, especially animal print swim attire.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

A long time ago...in a college far far away I was a TA for human sexuality. I believe although I have gotten older and my memory is going that a fetish would indicate that you need it to have sexual feelings. Or that seeing it or doing it causes sexual feelings. So I don't think a love of legs or breast always qualifies.

I know that quite a few men do have a fetish for dressing or components there of. I don't think there are a larger number of people here who are fetishists with anything as compared to the "normal" population. If you cannot function sexually without having the object then it is a true fetish and most here do just fine without panties or whatever. In other words the vast majority here are not fetishists as far as the clothing goes.

That said, I don't think I have a sexual fetish at all. I have proclivities (I love legs and I love short skirts) and I have curiosities (don't even go there). Usually at my age I have memories.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I will admit to one: Latex. Have several others I won't disclose, but latex is definitely at the top of my list....

Banned Read only
    Blood and needles really make me happy.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Joanne View Post
    WHAT? With this kind of logic, I can write ," Every male is a crossdresser." or "Everyone is bi." Unless everything that anyone has ever done is a fetish, you've offered up a nonsense argument.

Quote Originally Posted by ReineD View Post
    LOL. No, not everyone has sexual fetishes. Just like not everyone CDs, not everyone smokes cigarettes, not everyone likes to shop, not everyone enjoys sports, not everyone likes tacos, and the list is endless.

Enjoying sex with a partner does not mean there must be kink. I appreciate that you enjoy it, and I do too, but let's try to keep things in perspective.
    I don't think every fantasy is a fetish nor every kink, for that matter. Once in a while a little something beyond vanilla sex can be fun...until oit becomes and end in itself.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 05-10-2012 at 06:43 PM. Reason: damn kindle