Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For those of you who are OUT.

no it didn't matter. It's was difficult to come out to everyone who knows. Fortunately no one treats me differently. My grandmother thinks I'm gay though (-_-) and my ex thinks I'm considering men on the side. Other than them no one looks at me no different
    Finally got to making a facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003854850084

And now on instagram (got sucked into the hype). I go by frenchtoastowls. Yea you read that right!

If you're gonna add me just give me a heads up on who you are
    please

It was my wife first, then my best friend. It sure helped to actually talk to someone about it rather than trying to hide everything.

I told my wife before we were married. She was ok with it as long as I was deep in the closet. 30 years later, kids gone I decided to discretely attend a few TG support group meetings. She was in the loop and objected more and more strenously as I then came out to my sons and a few close friends. You can never predict the outcomes Here is the scorecard for me as far as affecting the various relationships:
    wife: crossdressing was the catalyst for destroying an already shaky marriage
    sons: closer than ever
    sister # 1 closer that ever
    sister # 2 doesn't want to know me
    brother: closer than ever
    family friend # 1: took my wife's side and no longer speaking

If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. I am the happiest I have ever been.
    Karen Francis