Thread: Just wondering

kristymax

Just wondering

As I was driving into work today in one of my favorite undergarments, I got to thinking. With the exception of panties and hose what is the most outrageous feminine article of clothing you have worn to work while in drab?

Kristy

Smile was a rush

I got up some nerve one day and wore a pair of thigh highs with my panties under my jeans. It was one of my better days as I felt so sexy .

Hugs,

Lois

Banned Read only
    A matching thong, garterbelt and stockings a few times. I also wore a teddy once. I ahveeven worn a bra once bub did not mak it through the whole day with it on...

BTW: I wear womans jeans to work all the time.

Hmmm, the jeans are womens all the time. Thi hi hose once and a while. But the best was one real cold day, Besides the panties and nylons, I had a bra, 38C, and cami on. My work shirts are big so the boobs didn't get noticed. But I felt good, no great, well fantastic!!!BJ

Banned Read only
    Sometimes I'll be in all female clothing, but no wig, make up, or jewelry. Most recently slacks, butondown, neutral looking loafers and trouser socks. No one seemed to noticed.

On halloween one year I came in to work in costume, needless to say it was not my normal male clothes, I won a prize in the costume contest and no one had anything bad to say. (yeah Make up and everything)
    Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Mark Twain

Bras and Panties

I wore my victoria's secret light purple lace bra under my boy sweater today. I also wore a pair of really feminine white lace panties with my bra. I feel so feminine in a bra and panties!!!

JeriGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Lois82
    I got up some nerve one day and wore a pair of thigh highs with my panties under my jeans. It was one of my better days as I felt so sexy .

Hugs,

Lois

Thigh high whats?

I wore my girdel, my corset with thigh highs , hose , and more than once *******
    Last edited by Holly; 12-22-2005 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Not an article of clothing!

I wear womens shoes or boots all the time. Once on a cold day, wore a vinyl cat suit under my clothes. Also wear womens sweaters during the winter. I work in an office environment.

Standard business lingerie that I wear almost every day include a Bra, thong, and thigh highs. Once in a while a corsett. And the bra and thong are always color cordinated with my tie!! Hehehehe

Love Karren

Must...Buy...Clothes... Katrina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton
    ...And the bra and thong are always color cordinated with my tie...
    That is hilarious! I still have trouble coordinating my men's socks on some days. Now my girly socks do match though.
    -Katrina

It's the shoes...

...putting the "T" in GLBT.

The world would be a better place if everybody learned yoga...

Rated "TG"...for some gender bending

These days, I'll do a cotton thong bodysuit (zimmerli makes a nice one) under my drab clothes on occasion. The top is cut like a tank top (hate the term wife-beater), so as long as my shirt is tucked in, no worries.

Years ago, I worked for the National Park Service, doing outdoor research. One day, I remember wearing a basque, stockings, and a matching thong under my work grubbies and hip-waders. It felt a little bizarre, but exhilarating! Nope, didn't get caught.

Quote Originally Posted by MissPinchy
    That is hilarious! I still have trouble coordinating my men's socks on some days. Now my girly socks do match though.
    I cant match my male clothes at all but get me in a department store and Karren takes over. Drab or not!! Hehehe And can she accessorize!! lol

Love Karren

I have went to work wearing lingerie with garter belts and thigh high stockings. I have also worn a tight fitting little black dress under my clothes, though it made wearing my jeans a little difficult. I tend to wear mini-skirts and panties alot because they are easier to hide under the drab. I haven't had enough courage to wear a bra yet...to paranoid that it could be noticed under my clothing. I have even worn my gaff on accaison to work...though it may not count as exactly women's wear.
    The key to my heart is a sexy pair of heels.

"She is everything to me
    The unrequited dream
    A song that no one sings
    The unattainable
    Shes a myth that I have to believe in
    All I need to make it real is one more reason"...SlipKnot

Mmmm...you are all giving me ideas...

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Most outrageous? well I don't know about outrageous, but I often wear several items of underwear under slighty girly outerwear.

I wear a bra, panties, pantyhose and a lacy camisole. On top of this (if it's dress down Friday) I wear a not very obvious womens' dark colored sweater, womens' fitted jeans and womens' tennis shoes. I don't wear earrings to work. Oh...and occationally a little perfume.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

hobart, tasmania, australia.; in a state of utopia

a dress

i managed to get away wit a short dress under my clothes one day. well, some of the day any way....

Banned Read only
    I always wear panties and a bra. Pantyhose in winter and my siblies(silicone boobies) almost all winter with a bulky shirt or big sweaters. Always a bit of masscara and pale lipstick. Clear nail polish also. Life is short. Do what you want and love what you do. Merry Christmas to all you ladies. Big hugs.

Love
    Jeannie

PS. Karren Hutton! You are so darn cute!

Don't know if I call it outrageous, but since I wear pantyhose under my drab clothes every day, the most unusual garments I've worn under my clothes were a Rhonda Shear bodyshaper (several times), and I've also worn a leotard once. With the leotard, I was afraid the outline of the shoulders would be visible under my shirt, so I took it off soon after arriving at the office. Try stuffing a full-sized leotard in your pants, and walking through the office and parking lot to put it away in your car!

The Rhonda Shear shapers are supposed to stay up, just under the bra line would be, but due to my beer belly, it kept sliding down all day. I'll wear these occasionally around the house, with pantyhose, of course, but they are something that I'll only wear maybe 2 or 3 times a month.