View Poll Results: Forum Visits: En Femme or In Drab?

Voters
110. You may not vote on this poll
  • All-out: Hair, Makeup, Clothing, the Works!

18 16.36%
  • In The Spirit: Lingerie, Skirt, Blouse, Shoes, etc.

37 33.64%
  • Clandestine(Under Outerwear): Panties, Bra, Hose.

21 19.09%
  • Drab, Darn It!

34 30.91%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Visits: En Femme or In Drab?

Banned Read only
    All of the above. it all depends on when and where.

Senile Junior Member
    20 % of the time "In the spirit"
    80 % "Clandistine".
    Either way I enjoy this form toooooooo much.

Allie98422

usally its just lingierie but i like to vist so much its what ever the day finds me in

drab
    Merry

HRT since 2009

To Drab or not to drab, that is the question!

Unfortunately drab is the answer for me! That's the bad news, the good news is that I've usually got a bra and panties on.

Vivian

Banned Read only

Attire

I wear panties 24/7, and skirt/top or my fav jumper depending on what i am doing that day. Tommorow or Fri, for exmple, I will be doing a lot of cooking for Christmas. I will be in panties, tights, fav jumper. and girly top. I will wear drab slippers becase it is difficult working in the kitchen in heels. We are having an open house Christmas, expecting a dozen or so. So there is a lot of culinary - or scullery - work to be done! This seems like an appropriate time to wish all here the happiest of holidays.

Silver Member
    I get dressed to go out or entertain at home ---some times just to hang around the house and relax---but never just to talk on the net.

I post dressed

For some reason that I don't understand, I seem to post more with skirt and shoes. I always wear panties and hose, but if I am in the man mode, I seem to just read, this is an exception. I guess I NEED to get into a skirt and nice pumps. Maybe a bra would really get me in the mood.

Meag

As I am able to dress every night (mostly without makeup) I always post in female mode. I would post en drab if I had to. Georgina.

Theater time

Quote Originally Posted by MandyTS
    What's Drab?

Sometimes I think drab is female clothing!
    Nope, drab is definitely boy clothing. . . no matter WHO is wearing it.

"Drag" is a stage direction for [Dr]essed as [A] [G]irl - drab is dressed as a boy

Capice?

Donata

In the spirit. nylons, heels and a camisole or komono. A lounging around outfit

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar

Poll Results: "En Femme or In Drab?"

Thanks to all for voting and responding. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that over two-thirds of those voting were able to regularly express their femininity through their clothing while accessing this site. Way to go, girls! The results seem to confirm that the degree of dressing varies by circumstance and opportunity, but certainly doesn't diminish the enthusiastic participation of all concerned. Caring, compassion, and thoughtfulness seem to be paramount amongst this enlightened sorority, and that is what makes this forum so enchanting! Thank You All, RebeccaLynne

Usually in drab but tonight, for the first time in ages, panties, corset, bra, hose.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    about 2/3 the time dressed. Unfortunately, Ive met no one with a web cam, like me, so it usually dosent matter if i am dressed or not.

ONE thing frustrates me though. I cant change the original image I posted to the profile.--the older one keeps popping up no matter how often I attempt to put up a newer photo. (Forum only)

girl next door
    What Raychel said: e) all of the above, though not at the same time :undecided .
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

Aspiring Member

Smile

I wear panties 24/7 so guess you would say i am partially dressed,
    always feel better when chatting or visiting the forum fully dressed, but at a minimum i usually wear, panties, slip, skirt and shoes and when time permits also put on my make up.
    I can relax much better when wearing a skirt

Denise

I visit most often dressed. I am here right after I get up in the morning so I am still in my night gown every morning I am here. And if it is after dark and I am here I am most of the time dressed as well. I sometimes just check in thru the day while I am in drab but mostly I am here dressed.

Kisses, April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

When I first joined this forum, I was en femme all the time when I visited. I was on the road, living in hotels, and I spent most of my spare time dressed. But the job didn't last, I came home, and still visited the forums, of course. But now I was forced to tone down the dressing a bit. So now I'm usually en drabbe when I do so. Phooey!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Femme or Drab

Either is fine for a visit to this forum. I come here for the comradary and to meet beatuful people. I must admit that I do love to be en femme.

I have to say "All of the above" It depends on were I am at the time.

Danni

dresed on line

i love to dress up in all my sexyest gear when on line but theres just aren't enough time that i can . tonight i am dressed upand i am loving it!!!!

xxx

danni

I would have to say "All of the Above". I have been completely all dressed at the computer, all the way down to right now, I'm in 100% drab and at the computer.
    It all depends on where I'm at and who is at home. If I logon from work, then I may be 100% drab or I might have panties, pantyhose, and bra on
    under my drab clothes. If I'm at home and wife is out for a while, I may very
    well be all dressed up with makeup, wig, and jewlery or if she is home, I may
    have panties, panyhose, and bra on under my clothes or I might be 100%
    drab.

Usually in at least some femme. Sometimes I can only be in drab but whenever and however much is possible i do drag or at least partially.