Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Submit to FemDom?

Submit to FemDom?

As there are many similarities within our community,I wonder how strong the willingness to submit to femDom[nothing too agressive,mild petticoat punishment,spanking and generally harmless roleplay]is?.

In my formative life as a crossdresser,whilst being dressed by my sister in her yummy clothes[very happily],I would imagine,I in fact I was being forced into those delightfull slinky pink frilly panties,resuting in the best of orgasms.

As luck would have it,I met a vibrant artistic femme[as I am...modestly...],who enjoyed being a dominatrix,what followed was a union made in panty heaven.My male underwear ceased to exist,I wear fem pants only,I do domestic stuff dressed in stockings/suspenders,chosen panties[by her]heels, and Fifties style apron. If not done properly to Madam's specifications, then a spanking is in order.

Now come on girls, really,really truthfully how many of you would already enjoy this or would be open to femdom? Remember this is only between us, no-one will know, I would find this interesting to see if my crossdressing existence is similar to others.

Hugs and Kisses....Falcor

Hi Falcor
    Sounds like the ideal life to me! I have an ex girl friend who sometimes calls upon my services as a maid, but it isn't a regular thing. I'd love to be in a full time relationship where I'd be forced to be femme and serve a Mistress.
    I've posted some pics of the last time I spent a weekend as a maid, just click on the link below.
    Happy Christmas to all
    Barbara

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...t=Maid+Barbara

There are alot of girls here that like to play. Use to be a thread in a now deleted album about BDSM. About 160 replys and close to 3000 views.
    And yes i am one of those, who enjoys FemDom.

oh, by the way as i write this , i am sitting in my panties waiting for Santa

Fem dom

santas',come and gone here in Oz,so a wonderfull X'mas too all,wet xxx's all round,and remember,clean panties at all times.xxx falcor

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    count me in on this topic too!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Sorry Falcor, but that is not my thing. I'm to damn old to be punished by anyone. The company left and I took off my Lane Bryant cords and got a skirt on. Changed my choimose blouse, yes it buttoned on the correct side for fem, to a fuzzy sweater. Changed my loafers from Avenue to my heel boots. So I changed from what I call fem drag to fem. So I'll dress at the drop of a hat, but to be forced to do it, you better be real big and mean. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas...BJ

Wink Falcor..

You go falcor,

Who am I to question....Have fun and enjoy all that life has to offer....

But for me...I think I'm a bit too reserved for femdom...Not that I wouldn't mind wearing a pretty tutu or petticoat, and obeying orders to clean the house...but the spanking must go.....

Love and hugs

[SIZE=4]Good forced feminization dommes don't work cheap, ya know... [/SIZE]

Ooooh.... oooh... you got me there.

Yes please.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

I would love to live the life of a slave or maid or both. forced womenhood is one of my fav mags.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

Banned Read only
    I've been known to enjoy being restrained on occasion.

OOOOOOhhhhhhhh....

me me me me....

Thumbs up All I will say is ...

As Joni Mitchell put it,

I've looked at it from "Both Sides Now",
    and ..,

Oh, Yeah!!!

(Although it's contrary to my usual demure nature I do have some
    dom outfits that I enjoy as 'playsuits'. It lets the imagination run free, for a while.)
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

Yes me too!!!!!!!!!

I would love to submitt to a dominixtris ,and be her sissy maid ,have her dress me in a sissy maid outfit ,and ballet stelletos,and a nice firm crack on the bottom to keep me in line . but sadly I havent met a G/G who has an interest .

Yes, I would be a forced girl and submit to a woman!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Yes, I love power games as femme or drab and as the submissive. My wife loves the dominant role in these games but is not especially enthusiastic about my CD-ing.

I would love to play these games with my wife. I don't know how much foircing she would have to do with me though. I would enjoy it. I can't imagine that it would ever happen though, she is way to conservative. But it is fun to think about anyway.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

hi falcor i would love to be some ones sissy maid and told what to dowhile wearing afrilley french maids uniform and if i am bad a spanking would be in order love laurie
    laurie sweet

Oh, boy, you all know where I stand on this...ahem. :evil: No furthur comments!!

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    I will try to word this as charitably as possible. It sounds silly.

Regards,
    Christina Nicole

Banned Read only
    Sounds like a plan to me. But where do you find women like that? After 17 years of marriage, and a dozen girlfriends, I find most women just want to go to bed. Most women have no sense of adventure.
    I did have a girlfriend some years ago, who let me tie her up, and do some things. It was a great evening, and she seemed to enjoy it. I was hoping she would say it was her turn to do it to me, but it never happened. I keep hearing that there are women out there, that are into that stuff, but I haven't met any.

Loving it

I submitted to Ms.M(wife) 3 years ago.altough it is not full time I do have rules.This did help me come out to her this past year.She prefurs a prim and proper maid.Basic black dress,long apron and head peice.I did make a mistake at our Christmas party on Christmas day One to many beers.Believe me the punishment will come but she likes to make me wait and grovel for a while.As time goes on she gets more imagination.Who knows what she has in mind.But she dose like the control factor.
    Happy to be out to my loving wife.

Silver Member
    Look at My avatar---I am FemDomme----Anybody outthere interested in serving Me? Feel free to e-mail. Mistress Janessa

ok

ill try it , is there a gg in here that want to........ o well always the brides maid ,never the bride....lol
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.