Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What, if anything triggered your most recent need to dress?

i always feel the need to dress, when i get out of the shower i look at my fem clothes and then know i have to get ready for work or familys around so i cant , or i cant cause the neighbors are out in there yard and i have stuff outside to do that type of thing, its more of a timing issue than a need or want issue

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    Hadn't dressed for 15 months, suddenly had some rare time alone and I dropped about 60 pounds since I last dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Denier View Post
    Hadn't dressed for 15 months, suddenly had some rare time alone and I dropped about 60 pounds since I last dressed.
    Congrats Julie. WooHoo

Wish I would loose some too.
    Last edited by TeresaL; 09-07-2012 at 11:46 PM.

I've had the need to dress since I posted a little while ago about having the need to dress....oh well....I LOVE to feel like a woman - what else can I say?

The UPS man was coming up the driveway while I was washing the car on a warm sunny day so I had to grab a pair of shorts, oh yeh, I suppose you mean Crossdress.

He delivered a pair of Heels for me that triggered getting into a wig and a nice outfit for the try on.

In the past two days I got new hair, new eyeshadow, and a new shirt. I'm going to be busy for most the weekend, so if I didn't try everything on today I was probably going to be vibrating until I got to enjoy my new things!

Uh, 'cause the sun came up this morning? Or I noticed it was a day ending in "y"?

- Diane

It got late and nobody else was around. That's all the reason I need. I just wish I could have sooner. But never know who might show up.

Today I got a shipment from Frederick's with a bunch to try on. I am sitting here with a tape tuck in new mesh pantyhose, a new leopard thong, and an old bra with old breastforms and an old tropical brim hat. Several items were quite a bit too large and will need to be exchanged.

Finally had two hours of alone time. I know it is not much, but it was all I had and I made every minute count!
    Di