Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i finally did it!!!

i finally did it!!!

For a long time now, i have desired to wear panties to work under my guy uniform. But i have always been too scared! But this morning, with the encouragement of my dear wife, i left for work with a pair on. Mind you, i did this 1 time b4, but it was an accident and i forgot i had them on. Today, i went to work, knowing i was wearing them.

I feel so good! and the ironic part is, by wearing my panties all day, i do not feel 1 bit stressed, like i would if i hadnt worn them! Ive been telling my wife, its like her cigerettes to her, it keeps me stress free, and very relaxed!

Liberating isn't it? Congrats! I have found that this is one way for me to get what I need. I'm not able to dress as much as I would like. So I under dress all the time. Enjoy it!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

yes it feels sooo good! dont get me wrong, ive underdressed millions of times. JUst never to work! In the past, if i went to lunch, i'd have a bra and panties on over my boy clothes. But i do feel so lucky to have my wife, my friend who supports and encourages me. this am, she even gave me 2 nightgowns of hers, that she never wears, since when we got married a yr and some months ago, i purged all my clothes!!!

I have done this 2 times myself.. feels great! I have to be careful as i'm always under desks and crawling to fix things. don't want anyone seeing..;}

dont ya just love the feeling? I love wearing cami's under my guy shirts just to see if anyone pays attention. I have even gone about lately with a nice shiny coat of nail polish (clear so far, but so shiny). And you are right about the stress. Sometimes it feels to me like the more I wear, the less stressed i feel.

Sadly though, to date, no one has noticed. If they had, then they never mentioned it and to me that is the same thing when its friends and family that you are expecting to take notice.

ENJOY! Each day, a little here and a little there.
    If i knew then what i know now, i would have stolen my ex wife's clothes. I loved the way she dress

Megan Briana

yeah i understand! Im thinking about switching to panties 24/7.... with keeping a few guy underwear for "special" occasions like drs.

IMHO panties are more comfortable than male underpants.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle View Post
    yeah i understand! Im thinking about switching to panties 24/7.... with keeping a few guy underwear for "special" occasions like drs.
    If you do that do you think you will still get the same good feeling about it everyday? or is it quickly going to become so normal that it does nothing for you and you have to add more things to wear to work to keep getting the same effect.

mmm idk, ive actually thought of that! But like i was telling my wife this am, as i was getting dressed for work. I really didnt want to take em off. Thats when she said well dont! wear them to work! noone will see.

I've been wearing my panties 24/7 I've even wore my black tights a few times. Still feels good to be wearing them. I just don't know what color to wear some days. Can't wait for the weather to cool down. Then I wear a bra under my coat all day. Still afraid to try that at work with my suit jacket on. I'm always having to adjust the straps because they keep slipping. Never thought of a cami. The only time I don't wear panties is when my wife packs clothes when we go see the kids for a weekend.

Banned Read only
    Once or twice before I retired I wore panties and pantyhose to work. The combination felt great. Now, as a retiree, I will under dress during the fall and winter in a bra, camisole, panty and hosiery. A light jacket covers up any hint of the bra nicely.

Much healthier than smoking cigarettes!

Quote Originally Posted by clayfish View Post
    Much healthier than smoking cigarettes!
    And a hell of a lot cheaper! I've been wearing panties 24/7 for 40 + years!!!!!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Before I retired I wore panties to work, loved the comfort and wouldnt buy anything other gave away my male shorts. I now have a drawer full in all colors even my wife like to surprise me with new ones. LOVE my panties.

It is just plain enjoyable isn't it? Sometimes it's the little things......

Jamie

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle, You think wearing panties under your work clothes was great
    just wait till you wear a bra under your heavy work clothes for the first time.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Welcome to the Panty Club! I have worn panties full time for the last 16 years and I still love the feeling everyday. Many days the wife and I pick out matching panties to wear. No one has ever noticed and if they did they never said anything. I have also worn camisoles under my shirt mostly in the winter time along with tights. I keep a few male pairs in my drawer for doctor visits and to throw in the suitcase when we travel and stay with someone. That way if they do happen to see an open suitcase in the guest room there are some there even though I don't wear them. When doing something physical I always wear long T shirts so the waist never shows when bending (I wear nylon briefs). On the very few occasions when I do have to wear the male underwear I change back as soon as I can so I feel normal again.

I guess what I am telling you is that it is easier than most think.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

ty everyone for the response!

Way to girl. First time I wore pantys to work I was scared #%^#less. Now I am 24/7.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Panties 24/7? Its been more often now that I actually found some that fit perfectly.
    Its been about the last month or so thats all I have worn.
    I wouldn't call it anything special just comfy.

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Since I have been 24/7 I do not have any boy underwear, the doctor said nothing during my last prostrate exam, and he pulled them down to gain access. I should mention that they were bikini in a light grey color so not real feminine or frilly, but they were panties.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Been wearing panties an pantyhose for 0ver 30 years 24/7,It is great feeling and i love it.

Underdressing is another progressive step and you have just started to progress.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

I was always scared to underdress during high despite going to a highly progressive where bulling (so therefore depantsing) wasn't very common (I think I saw 2 people be depantsed through all of my life in public education). After I finally bought my own panties I was a lot more confident and started to underdress more frequently until it became a 24/7 thing.

Hi Michelle,
    Congratulations. No turning back now! I have been doing this for a while and totally enjoy it, and get the same stress-free and feeling of freedom, you felt. Just wait 'til you try pantyhose!
    Di