Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Time in you bra

Quote Originally Posted by bridget thronton View Post
    I wear a bra all day every day
    Same for me! 8-10/hours/day

I only put on my (padded) bra whenever I am en femme. For me the bra is nothing more than to make my dress "fill up properly" up top.

i wear my bra almost all the time, since i stay home, its easy. I dont take it off when i go out either. it stays on ! i dont wear it, may be when im in the shower?

I wear a bra all day everyday to work and at home

Hi,

I brought some new ones for Jos 3 weeks ago & she gave me all the older ones to give to the op shop . the new ones are called perfect bra, a bit like a sports bra, though much nicer,& no wires, Jos likes them .

My self iv not worn any since comeing back from Austraila, in june due to not being able to wear them, or put them on & really i dont need them, dought ill be wearing them again for at least 6 months, & yes my breasts are real.

...noeleena...

As i mentioned in another thread, I wear what I am most comfortable in 24/7 or varing parts of that. Usually, I wear mine to bed, because I like the support itt gives me. I remove it to change it for the next day and for cleansing and shaving. I only have one life, and I intend to live it the way I should have been born.

Bobbi

I would have to say I'm like Janet. I do have a couple of bra's that I sleep in from time to time! I just love being a lady!!!

I wear my bra everyday I come home from work and to bed most of the time, plus the whole weekend. Nobody knows that I am a CD, so I can only wear them when I am at home.
    [SIZE="3"]Its A Girl Thing....Misty[/SIZE]
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/misty52/

It seems like a lot of us are wearing bras most of the time. Have any of you ever had someone see your straps or see you adjust your bra? Have they commented about it?

I wear a bra every day and usually average around 12 hours. A bra is the first thing I put on in the morning and the last thing I take off at night. I wear panties 24/7.

Sleeping in a bra would involved crossing one of those invisible, no-go lines in my marriage.

only just started 4 days ago wearing bra and forms to bed each night, it feels amazing, like waking up to a wish come true

Quote Originally Posted by jeanine38 View Post
    It seems like a lot of us are wearing bras most of the time. Have any of you ever had someone see your straps or see you adjust your bra? Have they commented about it?
    They only see my straps if I want them to be seen, usually in thin or light tops. Most comments are mostly compliments, color/style. As for adjusting I do it subconsciously, so don't notice.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanine38 View Post
    many have. but they actually dont mind it as long as its me who is wearing it. most reactions are a smile or a wow comment

I wear my bra only when I can get the time to CD, as I am restricted by boundaries (which I respect), that only allow me to CD when I can do it such that my wife will not see me. I verbally came out of the closet this past August, but am still physically in it😞.I found an Hour and a half today, to CD and enjoyed it soooo much! I even stepped out of the house, not caring if my neighbors saw me or not! I didn't go very far however, as in truth, I came to the realization that I did care. I view this as a big first step for me toward going out in the distant future.
    Di

I tried sleeping in a bra a few times. The excitement is literally too much for me to handle: my heart rate stays elevated and I have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. In general, I don't wear anything girly on a regular basis except underwear.

From when I get up to when I go to bed including work.

Forms attached thurs thru monday morn- with bra for support of course (C cup)....somedays bra at work on slow traffic days with forms(when know peoples travel schedule).....camis all the time even at work...very androgynous for work so some gals are not surprised if i mis-calculate who will be in office....mostly gal staffing

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy41 View Post
    I tried sleeping in a bra a few times. The excitement is literally too much for me to handle: my heart rate stays elevated and I have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. In general, I don't wear anything girly on a regular basis except underwear.
    Daisy You said a fewtimes, give it more time. I was the same way when I first started sleeping in my bra, then it just became natural part sleeping. Did have to get over excitement stage of sleeping in bra again after getting my implants. Sleeping in bra with implants yeah talk about heart rate!

I wear a bra from the minute I wake up til bed then sometimes in bed if the wife is in the mood; although, I don't really care to sleep in them. My wife wants / encourages me to wear them all the time. Most of the time without forms.

I wear mine when I can. I work from home two days a week and will wear a bra and forms. I love how they look and feel. Wish I could wear them all the time!
    "Oh my God, I realized, it's not that we're screwed up; it's just that we've been trained to thnk so."
    ~Rick Novic, Alice in Genderland

I would say 80 percent of the time
    even at work
    I some times wear a bra to bed
    Some times I just go bra less
    some girls go bra less at times
    WHEN IN STRESS WEAR A DRESS
    BE HAPPY WITH YOURSELF IT ALL YOU GOT

I know this sounds strange, but I do not own a bra. I have a couple of lingerie items that enhance the bust area, but no bra yet. For whatever the reason my breasts are getting a little bigger, and I think I want a bra, but I have not needed one so far.

I don't know what kind of transgender/crossdresser does't own a bra...but there you have it.

Meghan
    "No matter how far you've gone down a wrong road, turn back."

~Turkish Proverb

I try to wear a bra as often as I can. I do not own forms, sadly, however I do wear my bras, and love them. I have only recently gotten brave enough to wear them outside of the house to work and other places, so I have bought sports bras. I find they have little padding, so they do not protrude through the front of the shirt, and the back isn't as obvious as a bra strap. I have played it off a couple of times as an undershirt, and no one seemed to think otherwise. I would love to be able to wear a "real" bra all the time under my clothes to work and everywhere else, unfortunately that isn't in the cards right now.
    "The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself" - Anna Quindlen

http://sarahanntg.blogspot.com/

I seem to be unusual in that I only wear a bra when I'm en femme. I don't see any point to wearing one if there isn't anything to hold up.

Many GGs feel that bras are uncomfortable and I agree with them. It feels good to take mine off after a long day en femme.
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

I love wearing large forms so .... it depends on what I am wearing.

I love the feeling for going braless with my large forms on.

I Like the bounce.