Thread: Out Doors In A Bikini

Out Doors In A Bikini

I got to experience something that I have only been able to dream about for years. My girlfriend, her son, and I went away for the weekend in Hocking Hills, Ohio. I rented a secluded cabin as my gift to her and her son to get away from big city life. The cabin had a hot tub under a gazebo. Before the tip, she had asked if I had ever worn my swimsuits or bikinis outside of home. I told her I had not and she urged me to. I try to not to integrate Mileena into our family outings as much as possible, but I could not turn this chance of a life time. It was so relaxing and erotic to be able to lay in a hot tub. It was also a thrill to walk across the ice covered deck in a bikini. My only complaint was that I was not able to wear all of my swimming attire. While laying in the hot top looking down at my bikini, painted toes and fingers, toe rings and out to wards the falling snow, I told my girlfriend that at that moment, I have never been that relaxed while en fem. I wish all the girls on here could experience the same thing...
    Man! I feel like a woman!

Sounds like a wonderful time. I'm going to the snow in Feb with my wife and I get to dress en fem for most of the week. There is a hot tub there but it's shared so no bikini. I'm glad you have someone in your life that is open minded. Hugs Janelle
    "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom" Anais Nin.

Live, Laugh, and Love Yourself!

Sounds like a great time. You are so lucky to be able to enjoy this.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Sounds like an amazing experience. Hopefully you'll have more of them in the future!

-Bree

It's really fun, isn't it? When I'm in Cancun, I only wear bikini bottoms to the beach, never my boy shorts. I don't always wear a top because I like an even tan.

Congratulations on a great experience dark_b!

i have noticed a few experiences where I have claimed new feminine experiences, especially in public that have felt powerful for me. One was going femme to a wedding. (I still want to be a bridesmaid), another was getting my hair done at a salon, another was wearing a princess dress on Halloween, and realizing for that moment, I was my feminine ideal.
    What are some of those experiences the rest of you have had?

I was able to do something similar in a beach house in Hawaii.
    Same exotic feeling and tan lines to prove it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

ohhh how I wish I could wear a swin suit right now...hmmm it's -29*c in Alberta
    I am who I am...I am very happy with who I am! I am transgender! Time for others to deal with it or get out of my way!

I would not feel right in a bikini because of my "bulge" lack of breasts, male haircut, and body hair. I feel best dressed in skirts and blouses that hide my body hair, padded panties, forms, and wig.

But, to each his/her own.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

Good lord, no one wants to see me in a bikini.....not even me.
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?