Thread: Where to change?

Where to change?

Lately I have going out in daylight on my mind. I don't want the neighbors to see me and want to do a good job passing. So, I'm thinking changing in the car is out since you can't move around easily and you would have to find a private parking spot to do yourself up. I was wondering where is a good place to change back and forth between genders when out? I don't want to exit to a lineup of people waiting for me or where its unusual for either gender to be there. Ideas?

Hi-
    I have found going to a store parking lot and parking away from most cars works well for me. I keep my eye out for people walking by, but it's usually not a problem. I've actually gotten quite good at my 'transformation' in the car. Sort of like 'super(wo)man' in the phone booth

Nicole

Finally found you guys dawnmcdaniels's Avatar
    I was just thinking this morning ...wouldnt it be great to rent a cheap apartment in town with some like minded girls ...not to live in but just a place to keep cloths and a makeup table....Go to your apartment take a hot bath, shave and transform into a beautiful woman dressed to kill and go out only to return later and take your time turning back....4 girls in orlando could do this for about 175.00 each how about your city?
    [SIZE="6"]47.9623 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot !!![/SIZE]

If you don't mind looking fat......wear everything UNDER a baggy pair of trousers and a baggy pullover. You could whip them both off in about 20 seconds. If you fitted velcro you could do it in 2 seconds.

Dear Sally

Have a look for a transformation boutique in you city ,they usualy have lockers that you can rent for the night ,and for a fees I am sure you could use the changing room they have .

For example : http://www.wildside.org/html/services_privateclub.htm

Love

Jakie

Sally,

I have used a family restroom at a local mall. They are designed for just one person, so you lock the door to insure your privicy.

I caried by makeupkit, wig and iutfit in a shoping bag, went inside in drab and came out looking like a lady.

Just look around for an out of the way family restroom and have fun

Richelle

I have had the same dilema, so here's what I have done, I have all my make-up on, including breasts. I wear sunglasses to hide the eye make-up, I have my dress or outfit on underneath a pair of nylon baggie pants, a jacket to cover up the top. I carry my shoes and any other items in a bag.
    I do the quick change and add the wig in a parking lot and then it is off as the lady I wish to be. I wish there was a better way but have not come up with one other than getting a motel room.

Sheeez,

Ya'll are some gusty girls!!! or determined....and gutsy! I do like the idea of a few getting together in a city and renting a small place.

I've used another twist. I want to a tanning place. After tanning in the booth, I changed into my girlie clothes, put on my makeup and wig, and was on my way. I just carried everything in a duffle bag. I was out and about till after dark, when i went home...BJ

I remember hearing a good few years ago about someone who got into a London taxi as a man and then got out at the destination as a lady! The cabbie was amazed.

I suppose it depends on the length of the journey.....but I'd probably need to go to Scotland!

Emma

Quote Originally Posted by Emma_Forbes
    I remember hearing a good few years ago about someone who got into a London taxi as a man and then got out at the destination as a lady! The cabbie was amazed.

I suppose it depends on the length of the journey.....but I'd probably need to go to Scotland!

Emma
    I like your spirit. Made me laugh too.

girl next door
    I usually get dressed before heading out.

The one time I had a make-over done I arrived mostly dressed (sans wig n make-up). I headed out after the make-over for my day of fun, then returned there to change back to drab and remove my make-up. The place was a stand-alone (non-mall) salon which had a large bathroom in back which I was able to use. Come to think of it, changing facilities and a make-over for $25 is a pretty good bargain.

I do quite like Richelle's idea as well.

Hugs,

Tammi

p.s. good one Emma:cheeky:
    [SIZE="3"]
    my wish for you is peace
    [/SIZE]

lo·gom·a·chy /loʊˈgɒməki/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[loh-gom-uh-kee] –noun, plural -chies.
    1. a dispute about or concerning words.
    2. an argument or debate marked by the reckless or incorrect use of words; meaningless battle of words

like said above, under male clothes, or in the back of my conversion van

Hi, I usually wear my dress and stuff under my mens clothing and simply find a private place to park the car, slip out of them and then put my wig on.

where to change

Hi, I put my make up and fem. clothes on in the house, then male clothes over them.
    Once in the car find a place to park to put wig and breastforms on.
    Drive to the place I am going, take male clothes off, go to the place as a lady.

Mardi

I usually put on my stockings and skirt, or pants on ahead of time before I go out. Also maybe my shirt and bra too. Its always good to have tinted windows. They help out a whole lot.

I'm amazed how many crossdressers change in the car at a far away parking spot.

I thought I was one of the only crossdressers to do so.

My car seems to be my storage place for femme clothes too.

I got a kick out of the taxi cab passenger crossdresser story.

emmi