Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey, I'm prettier than her

Prettier

When we chat or are contacted by someone who's interested in us we cd's are always asked "are you passable". Well we tend to answer as if we are comparing ourselves to a starlet which is not being fair to ourselves. I think this thread has some meaning and it's that all people men and women look different, some women very masculine looking as some men very fem looking. So when we dress and don't think we are passable, assuming you've done the best makeup, with jewelry and all, you are probably more passable than you think. However, this doesn't mean we are necessarilly as attractive as those starlets. Thus, there are cd's that are more attractive than some women and good for them. That said though we men more than often don't have those nice curves that most women have. We just have to live with what we have.

Interestingly enough, we can't compare you to anyone seeing as you hide behind your camera and don't show your face. Perhaps you can show us a picture of your face so we can judge you?
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

I don't think it's unreasonable to compare yourself to others when you're out and about, or check them out for their style. But honestly reading your post there is a a touch of smugness/ego/misogyny that is making me a little uncomfortable. The implication, from my read, of wondering if an "unattractive" woman (in your eyes) is a crossdresser, is that somehow she is not a "real" woman because she doesn't meet a certain standard of attractiveness/femininity that you hold (or that she is somehow "less" of a woman, or less "good" of a woman than you).

As I say, comparing yourself to others is pretty natural, and I think it's good to take pride in when you find yourself attractive. But imagine how you might feel if these same sorts of comments were turned on you by women who felt they were significantly more attractive/feminine/etc. than you.

Many woman are very sensitive to how they look, so your comments may be offensive to them... however, in reality there are all kinds of people, ugly, beautiful, tall, short, wide, thin... and if you are just making the realization that CDers are not always on the bottom rung, then good for you, but its best to do it in a way that isn't negative to any other group. Instead of saying you are less ugly its better to say you feel like you are just as beautiful.
    Chickie

OK I check em out all the time and -- er well, I don't care I do see some women who I am prettier / more attractive than - (not calling anyone ugly) but more feminine ? - I don't think so - it's nice to look pretty / attractive ............................Debra

Aspiring Member
    I have made a comment about a year after my divorced to a woman I was seeing, we were at a concert and I made a comment about a woman walking by that I could look better as a woman than that woman walking by us. Needless to say that is when it hit home that I wasn't lying as to one of the reasons why I was divorced.

"Hey, I'm prettier than her"

How "pretty" is your scrotal sac?
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

Two cents.....lol....

We are all so different aren't we? I do compare myself to the women I see, especially like at the mall when there's women everywhere. I've always been a fan of the female form and ALWAYS have and always will "check out girls" since I've come to grips with ME I noticed that I check them out as comparisons to me...and of course, some overweight, some disproportionate, all shapes and sizes and then me, somewhere in the middle...I've seen some girls that don't look as cute as me, at least in my opinion...I'm not passable, yet (giggle) but I have a decent body and there's a lot of chicas out there that don't care how they look...so when me n the wife are out, I try to get her to roll her eyes at me sometimes by saying, hey look, I'm prettier than her! Lol
    Morgan Lynn Scatterbrain

I find this OP highly offensive to women in general , the rule is "Ridiculing members/non-members, or the manner in which they express themselves. This includes any complaint about the way females, males, transgendered, or any other cross-section of the membership dress," Grow up and quit being so judgmental and petty. I am sorely tempted to close it.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Paula T View Post
    "Never look better than any GG no matter how she looks" I beg to differ on that quote as haven't you ever been in a gay and lesbian bar? Some of the ladies seem to do their utmost to look "blah" and they ain't crossdressing either its what they always wear.
    So just because they are not dressed to the nines they don't fit the bill. They are not feminine or pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula T View Post
    I am just saying so many don't even seem to try and look good anymore. What is the cause of it I don't know do you?
    Maybe they just don't feel like it. When I go shopping I don't get all dressed up, I usually wear tracky bottoms and a top because I feel comfy in them. The only time I get dressed up is if we go out, but then it is mostly trousers and tops that I wear and not any makeup. I couldn't care less if people think I'm not feminine or whatever....what I care about is how I feel.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Quote Originally Posted by Lynnmorgan451 View Post

.....and then me, somewhere in the middle...
    Don't think so Dude
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]

The only time I think along these lines is when a woman is incredibly rude or cuts me off in traffic. Then I think "You may think you got the better of me but I'm still prettier than you". I find that mean people are usually unattractive. I think its their soul shining thru.
    Sally

My original post was not meant to be offensive in any way. It was merely an attempt to explain my personal gauge of attractiveness which is highly subjective. I've enjoyed watching the conversation on this post as it has provided me with different perspectives opposed to mine and I respect that. I'm not quite sure how you feel this post was ridiculing the particular dress of a GG. I made no such mention in my post. I must also say that I am offended that a moderator on this forum would tell me to grow up. How can my maturity level be judged based upon the context of one post? I feel this approach is somewhat close minded and I am perplexed.
    xoxo,
    Alisa

Quote Originally Posted by Momarie View Post
    Don't think so Dude
    Don't be jealous sweetie...it doesn't become you
    Morgan Lynn Scatterbrain

Quote Originally Posted by suzy1 View Post
    A little unkind perhaps?

But I know what you mean.
    and modest! lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Not sure what to say but I really find it interesting how many buttons this post pushed...

Quote Originally Posted by Momarie View Post
    "Hey, I'm prettier than her"

How "pretty" is your scrotal sac?
    Ok. That's funny
    xoxo,
    Alisa

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    and modest! lol.
    *grabs Karren and runs from thread*

Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post

Women, GG's, are the most beautiful wondrous creatures on the planet. BAR NONE!
    Lol..which is why I want to BE one !
    Morgan Lynn Scatterbrain

As someone who always strives to look good no matter where I am,and who over dresses. I can relate to this post in the sense that sometimes I'll see a girl and I'll think to myself,” Damn! You dont even try huh? You want a guy to ask you out and you smell like a bums pocket”? My favorite is when I see a girl put up effort and her guy looks like a ****ing slob. Makes me think thats what women like around here lol One night while grocery shopping I overheard some disgusting looking girls making fun of my shorts ( even in drab I wear short shorts). I simply turned around and said, ” You know whats even more ****ed up then my shorts,the fact that I look better in them then y'all ever will you greasy bitches”! I saw the soul crushing look of defeat in their faces and just walked away. I know I'll never be a woman,but I know for a fact I look better than some. Your not weird in your thought process,you just gotta refine it depending on who's listening.

I fully agree with purple8229!!! Women are pretty rad!!
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-11-2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together thanks
    The program of man,established as such,is flawed,and I can't follow. Everyday I walk their land,out of touch,I dread seeing tomorrow. -Me-

My two cents; I don't think I ever compare somebody else, female or otherwise, to myself in terms of looks. I certainly think things like "she's beautiful" or "nice curves" or "he's handsome" but it simply doesn't occur to me to compare myself.

I grew up with very little self-confidence about my looks, and even though I've grown into an attractive (I'm told) middle-aged person I'm still that kid. I have no problem comparing myself to other people in many areas, like professional competence where my ego kicks in. But not physical appearance.
    "Don't hate me just for wanting to feel beautiful."

Quote Originally Posted by alisa63 View Post
    My original post was not meant to be offensive in any way. It was merely an attempt to explain my personal gauge of attractiveness which is highly subjective. I've enjoyed watching the conversation on this post as it has provided me with different perspectives opposed to mine and I respect that. I'm not quite sure how you feel this post was ridiculing the particular dress of a GG.
    Quote Originally Posted by alisa63 View Post
    Now when checking out women I see some that are just plain unattractive. I say that in no way to be mean but rather as a point of comparison for myself. If I see a woman with a big nose and dark circles under her eyes and overweight my first thought is maybe she is a crossdresser.
    I made no such mention in my post. I must also say that I am offended that a moderator on this forum would tell me to grow up. How can my maturity level be judged based upon the context of one post? I feel this approach is somewhat close minded and I am perplexed.
    you don't see that you insulted women? And then insulted crossdressers? And your photo is in silhouette, so you have nerve to say that when you see someone unattractive (overweight, dark circles), you think crossdresser.

Sorry you are offended but you offended others in the OP. If you want to complain more, send me a PM.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I don't find the post offensive I just consider the source... A guy in a dress.
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

While it's true that everyone has beauty, it is also true that everyone has some ugly. We, be us gg's, gm's, tg's, etc., are sadly not all created equal. Some of the most physically attractive people in the world can have the ugliest hearts thus nullifying their outward beauty. And the opposite is also true. Face it... there are so many un~feminie gg's in the world that it is inevitable that some of us cd's are more feminine. Bottom line, in my humble opinion, everyone is ugly... comparison is human nature.
    ” I'm hell on heels, say what you will ”

Quote Originally Posted by Purple8229 View Post
    Hahahaha! You JUST answered your own question.

Women, GG's, are the most beautiful wondrous creatures on the planet. In ANY shape, size or color. BAR NONE! They are sharp, quick-witted, stupendously intuitive, and run circles around us men...circles under their eyes, overweight, unattractive as they might seem in your eyes, I would suggest you look deeper..into yourself...and ask yourself this question...

"Why do I have these thought patterns?" And then contemplate it.
    Completely & Awesomely PROFOUND!

This thread has certainly sifted the wheat from the chaff.

Lets celebrate all the lovely ladies here that live...

Pretty is, as Pretty does.
    [SIZE="4"]Momarie[/SIZE]