Thread: Crossing a VERY big line :)

Crossing a VERY big line :)

Hey girls

I just want to share this moment with you all

I've finally spent money on my hobby

Up until now, I'd kept it "contained" in as much as I'd never been so dedicated to spend money on this...but now I have.

Hopefully I'll be able to put up some proper full-body pictures this week

I've bought a dress, a wig, false lashes and a whole bunch of make up

I might finally get to live a few hours as Angela for the first time in about five/six years lol

Watch this space xx
    Last edited by AngelaKelly<3; 05-03-2013 at 09:34 PM.

Lady in Being (7/20/17) AmyGaleRT's Avatar
    Good for you, Angela! If other experiences are any guide, you will end up spending more money. A lot more money.

But hey, it's better than spending it on getting drunk.

- Amy
    Amy Gale Ruth Bowersox (nee Tapie) - "Be who you are, and be it in style!"
    Member, Board of Trustees, Gender Identity Center of Colorado
    aka Amelia Storm - Ms. Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2018-2019, Miss Majestic Hearts of All Colorado 2015-2016

So very true

Im so nervous tho; because I live with my folks, and they don't know.

I've got a week off work, with the house to myself (apart from Monday) and I've aimed everything to be delivered Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday.

If the packages come on Monday and have any kind of markings on them, I'll need to confess, which might be for the best; but I'm still scared out my skin lmao
    Last edited by AngelaKelly<3; 05-03-2013 at 10:23 PM.

My Ship has sailed? Barbara Ella's Avatar
    Yeah, you could always confess that they are disguised drug shipments for your business, which might be more well received.........lol.

Hope it goes well Angela and you have a great time.

Barbara
    He (she) who would learn to fly one day must first learn to stand and walk and run and climb and dance.
    - Friedrich Nietzche -
    I may never get to fly like the other girls, but I do so want to dance, so I continue to climb.

Banned Read only
    Are there any mailbox rental facilities you could use in your area? In the states, the post office, as well as private companies, rent postal boxes to people. If you rent one, you get packages and mail delivered there - and then you pick it up yourself when you can get it into the house without your folks knowing. Even if you come out to your folks, renting a PO box might be a good idea anyway if they don't accept your CD very well.

Paula, it is a very good idea to rent a mail box, I have never thought about it..Thanks for a great idea

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Can't wait for the pics!!!!

Good for you,Angela.You'll be glad you did.The first time I saw myself in a dress I just went to pieces.A very emotional and memorable moment.Wouldn't trade it for anything.

I agree with the other posters below, The first thing I got myself was a PO box... I use it for my business as well, but mainly got it for mail orders/online shopping. Trust me, it worth every cent.

i have ordered nine items from ebay. Eight have arrived while my wife is away on holiday. One is late being dispatched and will arrive after she returns. Another giveaway and another excuse for her to cite in the divorce. Not that she would open the package but you just know what its like at christmas when you try to work out whats in the box under the tree.

Yeah, Royal Mail allows you to rent a PO Box, but a lot of online sellers don't like sending stuff to them because they often get used by people who steal credit cards etc

I've got some confirmations of things being dispatched and it looks like they'll arrive when I'm the only person in the house a quick try on and then straight to the hiding place

I've had so many close calls when trying to have mail delivered.... till I discovered you can go have you mail held at the post office like your going on vacation and have deliveries commence a few days later... and go pickup what ever was shipped at the post office.... works like a charm at least here in the States...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sounds like you will have a fun week, enjoy your Angela time
    I've come to the conclusion that it's none of my business what other people's opinion of me is.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaKelly<3 View Post
    Hey girls

I just want to share this moment with you all

I've finally spent money on my hobby
    So, what shifted for you? What changed?

Aspiring Member
    Years ago I fed my denial with the logic that I "wasn't a CD because I didn't own any femme clothes" (this despite my joy in wearing my sisters things). I finally discovered that buying clothes for my femme side was very affirming. When you get to the stage where you can confidently walk into a women's clothing store and buy things enfemme, you have arrived at self-acceptance.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    You're over thinking this, Angela. When your packages arrive, try one of these:

Sue, (Ted) wants to surprise her/his sister/girlfriend. So, she/he had them sent to me.

I bought them for a friend.

I was experimenting ordering things on line.

Oh crap! U saw it. It was supposed to be a surprise!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Angela,
    Tell us about your hobby.
    Mine is model trains.

Great girl, go for it.
    Have a good time whilst doing it.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Way to go, Angela. Shopping is infectious, and fun. Thank goodness for eBay..

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelaKelly<3 View Post

I've bought a dress, a wig, false lashes and a whole bunch of make up .....
    Hi Angela, I am sure you will feel great when your things arrive. Your title to this post got me thinking, however. The real line crossing starts when you buy forms and/or a wig. At that point, there is no more, "I'm just wearing clothes," and it becomes, "I am a cross dresser."

Good luck on your next line crossing!