Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attracted to Males and a Crossdresser.....??

Your experience is not uncommon and reading your account of your sexual journey reminded me a lot of my journey. I started cross dressing at a very young age and my sexual exploration up to the age of about 14 was through cross dressing. Then I became interested in girls and thought I was just a hetero cross dresser. In my thirties I had an encounter with another cross dresser but didn't pursue that path for several years before exploring relationships with men while dressed. Those were the most intense relationships for me. I don't know what label to attach and am not concerned about that. If you feel really uncomfortable or stressed over this I would support the suggestion that you seek help from an experienced counsellor. I do mean experienced, so choose carefully.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    When I dress as Cheryl, well, Cheryl likes guys. It's really easy, guys like girls and girls like guys. Being Cheryl is a lot of fun.
    I'd like to add that when dressed as a man (drab) I like girls. I don't have any intrest in men what-so-ever.
    However, as soon s I start to get dressed as Cheryl, all I can think about is doing a good job in passing as a women and going out to look fo a guy to be with, but it's pretty rare that I find what I'm looking for butI alway have fun being out and about.
    Last edited by CherylFlint; 05-23-2013 at 01:19 PM.

Hi Michelle, that sounds a lot like my life was! It took me a while but after admitting to myself that I was gay, it made it a lot easier to admit to everyone who asked. I felt no need to announce it to the world. Now I have the best of both worlds as I am in a relationship with another gay CD and we love each other however we are presenting!

It may be the answer for you too....

Whew...the thing about this site is that the folks here share so many of the same experiences .... this thread is no doubt one close to me as well. I now think of myself as bisexual...when dressed en femme, I have little interest in other women as I view myself as a woman. As I am not gay, when female, I am attracted to males and consider that to be a bisexual feeling or encounter. Dealing with that on a day to day basis is difficult, but it is a conclusion that I have reached and I am not sure that there is anything wrong with it, despite societal taboo.
    The Wise Ol' Momma Owl....Darla Jean

I'm not qualified to comment, but that never stops others. haha
    It sounds to me like you would like to be with a guy who is attracted to you when you are in girl mode.

Variety is the spice of life.

People like to put others into "boxes" I'm sure this has been discussed many times here. Sometimes one needs not just to think outside the box but to really be outside the box - and be comfortable with it. That's the hard part.

I've dated CD'rs who professed to be "Straight" as in not interested in having sex with me. I was OK with that and respected their views. I believe part of this view is the "Oh my God, I'M GAY !" supposition upon the thought of enjoying an evening out on the town with a man, or heaven forbid, actually enjoying an sexual encounter with a man.

More than once when I've gone over to a cute TV/TS to say hello, they either panic, freeze or blurt our "I'm not gay !"

They can't figure out which box they feel they need to be in.

Personally I'm attraced to GG's TS's and most CD'rs but men don't really do anything for me sexually, I have my straight male and female friends and then there's my "other" friends. Yes, I've done a little CDing in my youth and found it really dosen't do anything for me.

I guess if I had to pick a box It'd be "miscellaneous" You're welcome to join me (figuratively speaking), as far as boxes go it's pretty big and everyone I know in it is comfortable with themselves. The question is; Are you comfortable with yourself ?

As an aside: Sometimes the most apprehensive CD'rs find themselves in enjoyable company when the evening ends privatly.

Luv doing girl stuff CherylFlint's Avatar
    I agree 100%.
    Besides, it makes life a lot easier, I think, to keep the two seperate.

Wanting to be with a guy who is attracted to me and treats me as a woman? Yeah, that sounds like me.

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle33
    I think I'm gay but not sure I can admit it. I love to dress and think a lot about being in a relationship with a guy where I can be dressed all the time. So not sure what my question is but it's cathartic to get this down/out.
    Nothing wrong with that. I’m a guy, and the only other guy I would want to spend time with would be a MtF crossdresser – a HAPPY MtF crossdresser, to be precise…