Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CD'rs, are you drawn back to male mode after being en femme for a while?

I really don't feel "pulled" back to male mode. I dress for whatever I am going to be doing. Work, male mode, housework, female mode. I know it is sexist but hey I am almost 60 years old. I am wearing a skirt with flats and a pink T shirt while I do my house chores this mornning. I will be in male mode later while I work on a remodeling project. I don't know how long I would want to be in female mode because I have never stayed that way for days on end. It would be great to be able to just wear whatever seemed comfortable at the time. I must admit that I am the most relaxed when in female mode.

I would not want to make a choice of one or the other as I enjoy being both. As I have gotten older the urge to dress more has gotten stronger. Maybe when I retire I will see how long I can go in full female attire. I have never been hung up on the whole CD, TS, Bi Gendered labels. I am just a guy that feels fabulous in female clothing and enjoys the calm that comes over me when presenting female.
    Last edited by EllenJo; 07-16-2013 at 08:32 AM.
    Somtimes the light's all shining on me, Other times I can barely see.
    Lately it's occured to me.....What a long strange trip it has been.
    Truckin by the Grateful Dead

I am, and find myself especially surprised. There have been numerous opportunities for me to dress and stay dressed, had I wanted, for an extended period, and during those times and days (and weeks) leading up to them, I would think that I will be dressed the whole time, given my excitement. After dressing for a day, I'd finally be done and want just to go back to being my male self. Like some here, I do think that I am comfortable with both the femme side and also the masc side. (In fact, I like being a man). (One time I had the opportunity to dress and say dressed for two weeks, and I only ended up dressing on two days.). I suppose even CDing is a heterogeneous community).

A recurring theme seems to be that a number of people want to return to male mode as being in girl mode is a lot of effort and impractical for some tasks. But as Rebecca said:

Quote Originally Posted by RebeccaLynne View Post
    If I could be a fulltime female, I'd give up the male in a heartbeat... women can tie their hair up, put on grubbies, and tackle whatever task is at hand... and still be women. I'd be female all the time, and never miss the male.
    Girl mode can be 'dressed up to the nines' but it can also be much more casual. I mean GG's can put on girl work clothes and chop wood. They don't have to dress up as a man to do it.

Neanderthal in nylons Julie Denier's Avatar
    I haven't had the opportunity to be dressed up long enough to be "pulled back" into male mode. Usually, when I've had occasion to dress, and those times are most often limited, I resist changing back as long as possible. That said, I'm absolutely comfortable with being a guy and enjoy it completely, the only anomaly in my otherwise all-male personality being my affinity for dresses, hosiery, heels, makeup ...

Umm not sure about that as I have a family and my wife is the only other 1 who knows apart from you gurls.
    I don't think I would get drawn back to male mode I just love being dressed up and feeling like a woman.

I have no problem with switching from female personality to male as I have no female personality. I have posted several times that I always feel male and never wanted to be or even look female.

I sometimes struggle with a term "Crossdresser" as it seems to imply a male who either wants to be female or at least to look like one. As I just mentioned, neither applies to me.

I am a man who likes to dress, in what our society perceives, female attire. But why? Why can't a men wear skirts, lingerie, etc as "male attire" and not be scorned or laughed at by the general population?

I dress that way because I like it and it makes me comfortable. I hate trousers, and if didn't have to go out for various tasks, I would never wear them.
    I would love to be able to go about in skirts as "male attire" and not to be considered gay or a weirdo, but as a natural way a man can dress.

But that's Utopia. I don's see it happening any time soon. Definitely not in my lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J View Post
    CD'rs, are you drawn back to male mode after being en femme for a while?
    No, not really. I usually find going back to male mode a bit of a letdown.

Never drawn to be in the male mode for more than a day or for part of the day. That now happens once a month or even less.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

the longer I am dressed the harder it is for me to feel good about changing back into male mode, usually makes me a little sad

On thinking about this some more, I would say that yes I am drawn back to male mode after a few hours enfem, for several reasons. Mainly because I chose to, as I am happy to be a guy most of the time.

Addicted to pantyhose Sabrina69's Avatar
    Honestly, for me, it seems to cycle on its own..... There are months I xdress, and their are months I wear a t-shirt with only pantyhose. I do not think of pantyhose as xdressing, just my second skin. However, now that I am progressing and letting out my feminine side, with encouragement and support, this all may change. I feel happier the further I go.....

If a spell existed that would change me into a GG, I would really consider doing it. My SO loves my female attire at home, but she would not want to lose my male parts either.... Sometimes, I see my fem side as a gift, other times a curse.