Page 36 of 83 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Female Name

Ellery

It sounds like a pretty name, but it's not set in stone yet. = ]

Littlebit was my childhood friend.
    When school was out I would stay during the day with her & her mother while my parents were at work.

Here from time to time
    So here it goes! When I was in my twenties my buddy and I hit a lot of strip clubs. There was this one girl who danced at one club in particular whose name was Bianca, I have to tell she was SUPERBAD! She had this kind of naughty elegance about her that I never forgot and that's the kind of attitude I want to bring out in my look. She had this whole naughty nurse gimmick, funny that she is a doctor now. I guess dreams really do come true.

Nikk - she is my best friend and I look up to her in every way

I never thought about even having a female name until i joined this site a couple weeks ago. Kati was actually something i was given years before cross-dressing. K D are my first 2 initials so my sister actually laughed when we were kids - your initials are Kati. Now when shopping i can ask - would Kati like this cami... Yes she would.

My name Sammi-Elise comes from two very supportive friends, whose names I joined.
    Last edited by sammi-elise; 09-23-2013 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Bad spalling

A few friends know that I go out dressed. I've used a few names over the years but was looking for something new to start my life in Tokyo. Went out one evening for dinner and drinks with a group of friends. When the topic of my name came up, a female friend from Spain just looked me up and down and said, "You look like a Veronica." Sounded good to to me!

I am in San Antonio Texas a very hot place.
    just like some here my mom said if I was born a girl (damn almost) I would of been Amanda so that s my name should of been a girl oh well still became her! And Mandy for short
    because a great friend of mine named Erica Andrews would call me Mandy

were sis girl love the name HAHAHA
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 09-25-2013 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Merged- please use the edit button
    MMMM feeling girly

If I had been born a girl I would have Sarah Christine, but honestly my CDing is about what I want not what my parents wanted for me. Fully dressed, I am Abigail Alexis, Abby for short. Someday when I finally muster up the courage to go out dressed, I want for people to see me as the midwestern girl-next-door type and the name Abby was picked out for that connotation. It's about me and how I want to be seem, when I finally want to be seen.

Before I understood what I was feeling I had a female friend named Kelli. I always thought she was beautiful and I wanted so much to look like her.

I've always liked the name Victoria. It's stood out to me for years. So when I started dressing, it was my most obvious choice. The middle name Lynn was my ex-wife's, who started to support me dressing (until she decided it was too much for her). My last name is Edwards, which connects my femme name to my given name (my given middle name is Edward).

Smile 2 sides to every story

Well I fell in love with the name Melanie when I was about 7 when I saw it on a doctors busineess card which was her name. I recently rekindled my interest in the name now that I work with a Melanie who is one the best of the women I've ever known. Time for a middle name to match it.

My full female name is Susan Gina Jackson

When I was a child, and I first started dressing, I didn't really think of having a girls name. However, when I was getting tired, my mum would refer to me as being a 'snoozy Suzi', then when I got older, and discovered alcohol, she would call me a 'woozy Suzi', and so Suzi stuck. As I grew more mature (?), I thought Susan was more appropriate

Gina is from a girl I used to know

Jackson - I have no idea why I chose this particular surname
    People try to put us down
    Just because we get around

Though I'm an Indian, I chose an English name.

I liked the name Rebecca Watson.

I feel Rebecca has such "strong force"-like feeling.

Mine is from my first experience dressed and out. It was Halloween when I was much younger, my sister and her friend gave me the whole makeover treatment and a wonderful dress... I was Kelly for the night and in heaven.

My name is the name of the girl that I used to date/ mess around with. Back when I was a freshman/sophomore in high school. To this day I still think she is amazing and beautiful. If I were born female I would want to look just like her!

So you can call me Andrea!!

I stole my name from Helen Mirren who is just like the woman I would like to be!

Banned Read only
    My name is tribute to my wife

i've always been on the fence about this

i liked the name sarah... at one point even erica... and then ... adriana (lima! ooh baby!) ... or the female version of my own name...

but at the end of the day it just doesn't feel right to me...

we'll see how the future holds up!

i went with MINK on here because that's what i am

a damn damn mink!

drink pink!

I have always thought Jenni was a very sexy name and en femme that's how I feel. That's how I came up with Jenni

Mine is Brianne Monique! My wife prefers to address me simply as Monique!

Nikitha - I don't know the reason, but I'm just in love with this name.

Depends..Bangalore, Delhi, Wash DC, Kabul..
    when i dressed 1st time Wings at the Speed of Sound had become real popular...Linda was pretty easy to pik then >> Lynn..lynnie has evolved thereafter !

My fiancée gave me my name because I looked like a baby deer walking in my heels for the first time

I just liked the sound of it.