Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you spent more on CD clothes than your male clothes?

D'ya know, I was about to say, no - and feel like a rank outsider, but thinking about it, it does depend over what timeframe...

Over lifetime - no
    Over last 5 years - no
    Over last 6 months - yes - and a lot of that has been via charity/ thrift shops

There was I thinking I'd be a paragon (or should that be pariah...?) of masculine fashion, and I have to admit it... shucks... :

But then I do have that all male trait of being able to make a shirt last longer than a car...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Hmmm... I bought 3 pairs of boy jeans and a few nice shirts about 2 years ago.

For the girl, heels, boots and clothes and make-up pretty much every month... yeah, I'd say I have spent waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more on my CD clothes!
    │ Fashion and science geek!

│ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nat.crys.5

│ My blog: http://natcrys.blogspot.com/

I haven't purchased male clothing in years.
    Fulfilling a Lifetime Dream of Living as a Woman in My Adult Years. Ten Years Living 24/7 as a Mature Lady

My Love of Cat's Eye Frames, Bangles, Red Lipstick, Nails, & Cheeks, Comes From My Mother - An Irish Beauty

I'm Always Rainbow Proud

Absolutely, without a doubt, clothes are a girl's best friend. Example - girl shoes - where can I put them all??? Guy shoes - one decent pair.
    Another weakness being tights and pantyhose, I find them irresistable and have more than I know what to do with, especially Italian made. I mean, I can only wear one pair at a time, what a shame!
    Last edited by KatieV; 01-27-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Banned Read only
    Oh yeah! I retired six years ago. I have enough dress shirts and slacks to last forever. I do buy boy jeans once or twice a year. I finally bought my first pair of men's dress shoes since 2005. That's it for guy stuff. Since retirement it has been women's underwear, slips, dresses, hosiery and heels.

Absolutely! All I need do is buy one pair of Jimmy Choo Heels and a complimenting Prada bag, and I will spend more on that purchase than I do in 5 years for drab clothes.

Jodi

Banned Read only
    Jodi, I just have to say, I went into Jimmy Choo's the other day and all the other designers. Was trying to buy the GF some stuff. Point is...OMG!!!!!! Choo yes, Prada ??? but lord those shoes. I would be afraid to wear them... ok for like 5 minutes. stunning....

V

Your asking this question here? Of course I spend more time and money on CD clothes! Jaymee
    I enjoy being a boy, being a GIRL like me!!!

My men's clothing array doesn't come close to my female attire collection; why bras alone....

Your many questions and especially the answers here make me feel increasingly 'normal'.

No I haven't spent more on CD clothes than my male clothes.

Yes! so many more choices

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Na I spend more on male clothes. My life likes me to look dappa, even at my age. I have about the same amount of each in my closset, but, as I spend more time dressed as a male, those clothes need to be replaced more often, so cost more over time. (Sorry if that sounded like a forth year maths class)

I don't shop for males clothes. I just buy what I need. I LOVE shopping for my fem clothes. So many more options. I do spend alot more on females clothes. It's worth every penny and more.

Aspiring Member
    Yes, I do spend more on woman's clothes then men's clothes. But they are more enjoyable and feel so much nicer to wear then men's clothes. I do spend more on hygiene items for women then I do for my male ego.

Yes, no need for a lot of guy things

Of course I have!

Most of my "male mode" clothes (underwear, jeans, T-shirts, socks, shoes) are from the female side of the store anyway. I've probably spent $100 on the mens' side in the last couple of years, and an much large amount I really don't want to total on the female side.

Still, it's cheaper than a shrink!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Haven't bought any male clothes in years. I dress in female clothing 24/7 and can pass when I need too.

I only purchase male clothing when I need to other then that, I've spent more money on female clothes. Out of the all of my female stuff, I've probably spent more on my bras/panties (I'm not including the money I spent for my wedding fantasy ). My go to place for bra's and panties is Victoria's Secret and their items are expensive but oh sexy

Answer is yes with ulterior motive.

I use my wifes stash for my CD needs. There are plenty, and the fit is perfect. Most of her shoes are about a half size too small so anything open toe I can work with but boots I can wear about five minutes before blood flow stops.

I've purchased a few pairs of boots and some make up for myself. I pretty much wear her clothes, that I bought for her, because they would look good on me. I also love to make the clothes I wear and I'm getting pretty damn good at it too!

Yes come to think of it but no surprise there. Actually, I need to cull some stuff I dont wear anymore to make room for new stuff

I always considered myself fashion savvy, even before exploring cross-dressing, and for years would complain to my female friends about how jealous I was that girls got so many more choices for fashion than guys... I've toned it down since, but when I first started dressing I went pretty crazy with buying clothes, and right now have at least as much if not more.

I would have to say that in the past 1-2 years Alice wins.

I have probably spent more money on bras then all my other cloths combined! haha

Junior Member Princess_pantyboy's Avatar
    oh don't even have to think about that. I think I spent more just on panties, and shoes

Let me see now...how should I phrase this properly?... H*ll Yeh!!!