Thread: A new year and a great weekend

A new year and a great weekend

The new year

I am now dressing after work each day and all day Sat and Sun. I want to live my life as the woman I wished to be back when I was 9. I think I am getting off to a good start this new year. It's been a year since I started to make changes in my life that I had for 51 years told myself were not possible.

I came out to my weekend coffee group at the local Mac D's, and they were surprised all right but were also very accepting. In the past there is one fellow that comes in and if seeing me will turn around leave, this morning he came over sat down with us and chatted for 25 minutes as if I were someone new to the group, finally one of the others asked him why he sit down with me there, the look on his face was priceless, he just got up and left, it certainly made my weekend.
    Passing for 25 minutes while talking to someone that doesn't like you tells me I am making good progress on my transition.

Love to everyone

Peggie Lee

Congratulations Peggie!

May your new life be filled with nothing but the very best!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Sounds like a great start.