Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OMG!! The world didnt end...

my 10 yr old grand daughter calls me the "naked mole rat" as she seen on animal planet, bless her heart!!

There are a lot of heirless men around and a lot of them are hairless as well.
    You are right, it's no big deal.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Funny about the world not ending. I used to get the pulse up years ago when my Dr examined me when I had a very femme navel jewellery in and polished toe nails! He did not care one bit. I think that is why I had blood pressure back then. It is not worth the worry, trust the experiential advice you are getting from this site. Go out and have some fun.

I always think of this song by the Carpenters:

Carpenters
    End Of The World

Why does the sun go on shining?
    Why does the sea rush to shore?
    Don't they know it's the end of the world,
    Cause you don't love me any more?

Why do the birds go on singing?
    Why do the stars glow above?
    Don't they know it's the end of the world?
    It ended when I lost your love

I wake up in the morning and I wonder
    Why everything's the same as it was
    I can't understand, no, I can't understand,
    How life goes on the way it does
    Why does my heart go on beating?
    Why do these eyes of mine cry?
    Don't they know it's the end of the world?
    It ended when you said goodbye

Just change the last verse to "cause my doctor saw my hairless body" or "I went outside dressed as a girl".
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

I have shaved, and not shaved, only one that ever complained was my wife, she likes a furry chest, i cant stand hair, i still always shave pits, and keep hair trimmed rather short. I would love to stayt clean shaven all the time but it would lead to divorce.

Casey
    There is a new commercial for a razor specifically designed for a male to shave his body. So, it must be becoming more and more common. I have seen it during some fairly mainstream shows.

Reminds me of a current McDonalds commercial running here. Can't find it on Youtube yet. But essentially a young guy joins his friends in McDonalds. He apologises for not being there earlier explaining that he was shaving his chest. One of his friends reacts contemptuously saying 'Did you hear that lads, he shaves his chest?' Then the punchline: 'Why don't you wax like the rest of us?'

The narrator (Chris O'Dowd) goes on to say something about how being a man has changed today and then tries to sell us a 'manly' burger.

The point being that shaving and waxing is now far more normal particularly among the younger generation who need it least. So no wonder the Doctor didn't react. For all you know he does it himself.

Platinum Member
    Hi Natalie, Doctors and UPS drivers have seen it all.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!