Thread: Started Dressing More

Started Dressing More

I haven't really been dressing in the last 6 months, but in the last week I have gotten dressed twice (Once right now while I write this). Maybe it's because it is finally turning warm again and I do love the way a nice sundress looks and feels. The best part of summer is taking out your short dresses again! Does anyone else suddenly get the pink fog when the summer comes around?

I find that Spring and Autumn are the times of year when I have my strongest urges.

Cooler weather brings out the best of my wardrobe!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I'm like you. I love the warmer weather. Wearing sundresses and short skirts makes my day.

Platinum Member
    Hi Erika, I live right in the middle of the pink fog zone.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Cooler weather for me, when I can hide my male attributes under sweaters and long sleeves.

I get more in the pink fog as the weather warms. The shorter dresses and tall heels can put me there fast.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    i perfer summer dressing too...i like wearing less...its more comfortable, and sexy....as far as a pink fog..i dont believe in it....it only exists on this forum

Summer always brings out the best in us all I think.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

A warm weather is definitely a plus, getting a refreshing breeze on your legs when it's really hot out there is priceless ! Yet my favorite season would be Spring, flowers everywhere puts me in the mood

Aspiring Member
    It doesn't matter what the weather is it is that trigger that sets me off. I have done more shopping on line this past week then I have done in a year or more. I am wanting to start dressing more and to lay out in the sun in a woman's one piece swimsuit this year.

I must be in the pink fog all the time,I love dressing all the time....but I love the warmer weather so I can enjoy wearing less and love my spring and summer dresses!

Living in the deep South where it gets REALLY warm in the summer months, makes me long for fall and winter with their heavier sweaters etc. Of course, since I'm underdressing most often, that makes it much easier to conceal what I am wearing underneath. When it gets so unbearable hot, there's only so much that you can take off with any modesty. Besides, I like summer for wearing shorts and, with my larger build, women's shorts are just not that becoming on me.

I'm with you Erika
    Love the short skirts in summer

I love to get totally dressed whenever possible. Each season has its advantages and negatives.

April is my time of the year when the pink fog is the thickest, obviously
    Gotta love the mini skirts and dresses though!

Well I'm sitting here at the PC in a summer dress with the patio door open on a lovely sunny day. This being Ireland though there's a cool breeze so I have cardigan over the top. I was out earlier on the deck reading some trashy celeb magazines while drinking my tea. After that I spent the rest of the morning catching up on some housework. Now it's time for more tea and a sit outside in the sun until it's time to collect the kids from school when I have to dress up and pretend to be a man again. Sigh!

Oh well there's always next week and I have my eye on a pretty new dress with matching sandals.

I love dressing. Mostly limited to when i am travelling for business. Typically I would dress as best as I can. Never passible :-( unfortunately, and spend the whole night dressed. Occasionally risk walking the corridors in the hotels.

Banned Read only
    Cooler weather for me. I can't pull of the femme look with minimal summer clothing.