Thread: Another step taken

Smile Another step taken

I just wanted to share that today I finally shaved off the last of the body hair. I did my legs in April and all that was left was my arms. I have had no problems since April and hopefully that will continue. In fact no one has even asked me about it. I am sure they have noticed and just not said anything, I love the feeling and plan on keeping it up. The last hair I have to work on is my eyebrows, that I have never really liked. My eyebrows and my voice would be my biggest tell even with that I will probably get called ma'am more in drab. Thank you for listening, Maya

I got to do that one of these days, after I find a home, I think. Maybe I'll do it sooner than that. Mine is almost unnoticeable to begin with though. Was yours very thick?
    T-shirt says: "Hi, I Crossdress!"

I've been shaving all over for nearly a year. I love how it feels. Plus nothing beats the feel of sliding on a sexy pair of stockings onto a pair of freshly shaven legs

*~Plain-Vanilla TG Girl~*
    I only started back 4-5 months ago. I didn't have much to begin
    with and it was very fine and blonde....but it's so much nicer with
    it ....gone! lol!

Hello Maya
    I started shaving my arms a few months ago. I was asked about 2 days after the first time, by my step son if I shaved my arms. I just yes I liked it that way and nothing else was said.
    I found that shaving i had a lot of noticeable stubble, which I didn't care for. So I ordered a Braun Epilator. The first couple of times it hurts but that goes away. I use it on my arms and legs and love the results. Plus I'm saving a lot but not shaving ever other day.

Jackie
    Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change a your life.

Facebook Page

LelaK
    ... Mine is almost unnoticeable to begin with though. Was yours very thick?
    I would say mine is some what thick, but being a redhead light in color. I think it was not to noticeable at a distance, but up close or if I am back lite it would be.

Jaclyn
    ...I found that shaving i had a lot of noticeable stubble, which I didn't care for. So I ordered a Braun Epilator. The first couple of times it hurts but that goes away. I use it on my arms and legs and love the results. Plus I'm saving a lot but not shaving ever other day.
    I too have the stubble problem, even if I shave everyday. I have gotten somewhat use to it, but would like to be truly smooth. I thought it would take waxing to archive it. I will have to look in to getting an epilator. Would also save ware on my electric shaver.

The Mad Scientist
    Well, wouldn't that be nice if shaving the legs and arms is all it took.
    Yes, I have been doing both for some years now. I'm open to ideas to reduce the daily chore.

BTW, somehow there is never a ma'am coming my way no matter what I shave off
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-02-2014 at 11:35 AM. Reason: no need to quote OP

Epulating sure seems to help reduce the number of times I have to shave or thin out what little I've been gifted with.
    Something about wearing nylons and other silky things and being hairless is so heavenly!
    When I do shave, I just adore using Skintimate Lotionized Cream Shave for dry skin.
    The scent cashmere rain is so divine!!!
    The ultimate in feeling femininely sexy in a luxuriously heavenly scent and smooth soft silky feeling!!!!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy O View Post
    Well, wouldn't that be nice if shaving the legs and arms is all it took.
    Yes, I have been doing both for some years now. I'm open to ideas to reduce the daily chore.

BTW, somehow there is never a ma'am coming my way no matter what I shave off
    I think it is more my long hair and smaller size. The lack of body hair is just another push in that direction.

It is awesome isn't it. I found a bikini gel that works very well in that area, a lot less bumps.
    Char
    Last edited by Lorileah; 09-02-2014 at 11:36 AM. Reason: no need to quote OP

Platinum Member
    Hi Maya, Get yourself an epilator and stay clean and smooth.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Congrats Maya, I have toyed with taking that step but haven't yet.

Charlene, what is the name of the bikini gel and where can we find it?

It is Bikini Zone Anti Bump Shave gel. Got it at Walgreens. CVS has a similar thing. Much better shave in that area,just a few bumps. Very smooth when done.

Thank you Charlene.

Careful I bite <3
    Waxing is a form of de-epilation.

Epilators are a home version that work best if you only have a little hair at a time.

Been shaving my legs for years but I have added brazilian waxing every month and a half. Hope to add brow waxing soon.

Congratulations on moving forward! Shaving has been something I've always done. I haven't worked up the nerve to shave my arms though. Luckily, my natural hair is light so it isn't as noticeable. I've tried and epilator and wasn't too satisfied with the results and it hurt a lot too. I've started using nair and it seems to last a little longer than shaving but you have to be really careful not to leave it on for very long or you can get some terrible chemical burns. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it but I think I might use nair more. Good Luck!