Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Don't look now but You BROKE it!

Does snapping a nail half off count? Slipped in stocking feet and grabbed for support then pop off came the end...of the real nail! Recuperation was about thirty seconds following nail file therapy. Expletives deleted.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    My moment was one night back east. I was going to go on a clandestine walk around the neighborhood one dark and starry night. I was dressed in sexey black lingerie with six inch pumps and a see through black negligee. Fully made up right down to the long red fingernails to match hot red lipstick. So scandalously sexey! And what a beautiful summer night lit perfectly by the full moon above the horizon. Quietly, I closed the front door as not to wake anyone and all so gently the screen door.

Just as the latch clicked, a 2'X2' framed ceramic tile mosaic fell from above the door and struck me right on top of my head. It was quite the moment. Now I had blood streaming down my face to match and that warm fuzzy feeling you get right before you pass out. Our ever diligent sleeping guard dogs were now barking wildly on the other side of the door. I held onto the door frame as the dizziness and darkness flooded in. But, I didn't pass out. I opened the door, quieted the dogs and grabbed a roll of paper towels from the kitchen. Wife never woke up through all the noise and the mess was cleaned up before she woke. I self doctored the gash with antiseptic and super glue and wore a hat for the next two weeks. The mosaic now hangs in our livingroom, a funny little reminder of the hazards of being fabulous!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I have not been moderately to seriously injured while crossdressing. The worse thing that ever happened to me was a fall. I was wearing a pair of ankle boots that have a chunky heel with boot cut jeans. I had just got done with my last college class for the day and was leaving to go to my car. As I was walking down a very short flight of steps outside, the bottom of my jeans got caught under the heel and when I stepped down, I went down. Needless to say, I quickly picked myself up and continued walking hoping not a lot of people saw it.

I am wanting to break a few hearts en femme, but trying to find a community outlet for integrating this lifestyle.

The first pair of heels I bought. I took home and was so excited to put on. I got dressed up put on my new heels. I was walking around my house. I thought I was doing good. Then all of sudden, I slipped. I hurt my ankle. Not to bad but sore for a couple of days. After that incident, ther was alot more pratice be for I went out in public.

Holy smokes! I had no idea crossdressing was so dangerous. I broke a toe while washing laundry once... I slipped on some laundry that was on the floor and banged my toe on a stair step really hard.

Tore some foot ligaments. 4" heels, late at night. I got down the 9 stairs from the house OK, but the last 2 to the street had no handrail and lost my balance; the heel went one way and the toe another. Somehow managed to crawl inside; I was laid up for about 2 months and could only limp.
    On a positive note, the shoes survived.
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)

early days experimenting, overly-tight lacey thong, pinched a testicle while under-dressed ... ouch!!!

Back before I was out with my daughters I was home alone dressed. My wife was out shopping with our girls. I had a pair of heels on and a skirt that came just under the knee, no hose-- bare under the skirt. I heard the garage door open and I kicked off my shoes -- I wouldn't want to trip in heels! I picked them up, hiked up the skirt and started running through the house. When I turned to go into the bedroom, bare foot, I missed my step, rolled my ankle and slammed into the bedroom door jam. No "Superman" quick change that day. Instead I quickly hobbled to the bed and dove under the covers and pretended to be asleep. When my wife and daughters walked in asking what "that noise was?" I replied,"I was going to ask you the same thing." all while rubbing my forehead, shoulder, knee and ankle. Ouch. Thankfully nothing seriously broken or torn.

Giggling now,
    -E
    Last edited by Erika Lyne; 02-11-2015 at 01:36 PM.
    **Just trying to happily be me.**

Hugs!
    -E

I once dropped my liner and while bending over to get it the chair on wheels shot out from under me. My wrist took the hit and was sore for about three days.

I've dressed up thinking I looked real good but when I looked in the mirror it broke my heart.

I'm with Stevie. There has been serious damage to my self-esteem and pride when the image in the mirror doesn't match my minds eye...

Junior Member Rebecca Cross Bracer's Avatar
    Yup! Caught a heel heading down the stairs and fell awkwardly on my hand. Tore two ligaments in my fingers requiring pins to be inserted. Not my finest "Rebecca" time.

I once lost my footing stepping off the bottom step on to uneven ground and sprained my foot. It hurt like crazy for a day or so and when it went black a few days later I went to the doctor who taped it.

I was wearing flats at the time - won't do that again!!

No injuries yet. All my falls have been in drab mode . But then, I'm an overly cautious type. Some of the tales I'm reading of quick changes as someone who "doesn't know" comes home or is still in the house are crazy frightening to me lol.

Not sure if you'd call it CD related, but I was wearing a pair of Daisy Dukes' while hiking once, fell, and due to the short-ness of the shorts I got a nasty rock-burn where you shouldn't be able to get one...

Wow! I didn't realize that crossdressing is such a dangerous thing to do. And to think that I gave up many mucho macho pursuits to put on a pair of panties and heels.
    Actually, I have had no serious injuries incurred by wearing the finest in femme wear. I have lost my balance while trying to pull up a half slip while wearing heels and falling awkwardly unto my bed. Several times. I won't learn either.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

An eureka moment! Start a Cross Dresser Disability insurance Program CDDIP for those injured while dressing. The bills would come annually in plain brown envelopes.

lol I like that idea Laura, The bills would come annually in plain brown envelopes. lol
    Flip Flops were made for Beaches & Bath Houses, We have neither in 2017. Lose the flip flops!

Another wearing heels injury victim here. I seriously tore the two tendons running on the outside of my ankle. I stumbled and my foot very awkwardly rolled off the shoe, and my full weight came down on my twisted foot as I tried to catch myself. I managed to make it to the next day on anti-inflammatorys and ice, then went to doc in drab mode next day. Stayed in an air boot for 3 months. In that process I learned I had some bone degeneration issues and had to scrap all my heels above 2".