View Poll Results: Who Knows About Your Inner Woman?

Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nobody - it is a secret, except to my friends on this forum

35 34.31%
  • I have confided in a close friend/family member or significant other

56 54.90%
  • I have gone to meetings like Tri-Ess but my life is compartmentalized

5 4.90%
  • I have come dancing out of the closet and embraced my feminine self

6 5.88%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who Knows About "Her"?

Question Who Knows About "Her"?

Is the feminine side of your life a deep dark secret? Have you confided in someone you trust? Mingled with others en femme? Or come all the way out of the closet?

I confided with my late wife, but no one since. I think I might be getting close to telling my sister though, just to have someone to talk with "face to face." Otherwise, the closet door remains closed for the time being.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Back and Glad about it!

Nolo

Nada. Haven't told a single soul.

It's so secret, I haven't even told some of the girls on this forum!

(whatever that means)

Love

G

Girls have more fun!!

Sharing is one of the things my mother taught me!

I really, really came out about three years ago. Since I travel so much, Rachel always went on business trips with me. I would dress and go a car rides.

About 3 years ago, I decided I had to talk to someone. I called my sister around Halloween and indicated that I was going to a party and that we were on a scavenger hunt. [Sound familiar?] I stopped by; she laughed. We chatted for about an hour and I dropped the "panties." I told her that I had always wanted to be a girl. In later conversations, she told me it took her about 6 months to digest it but that she likes me better as her sister than her brother. We have sleepovers; dress up in our mothers jewelry, etc. She lets me keep my wardrobe at her house. When I see her, in almost always as Rachel.

About that same time, I stayed at the same hotel when I visit Chicago [the burbs.] I
    became friends with the female night manager. I introduced Rachel to her. Since then,
    I can register and check in as Rachel; I can eat the dining room; I can sit in the bar - knowing that I won't be bothered because she has passed the word on. It is really nice to be able to do that.

I did the same thing in the St. Louis burbs. Same effect.

I have become a regular at a beauty salon. They treat me just like one of the girls and I am registered in their system as Rachel.

It is so nice, that I want more!!! I want, I want! I need, I need!

Hugs.....
    Rachel Elizabeth

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

Only my late wife.

The only person I ever told was my late wife. She understood and helped me to buy my cloths. I now wear her cloths, most fit me and those that are a little small, I will get in after my weight loss. But now she is gone, nobody knows other than my friends here.
    Love Sandra xx

Well, I have come out (spoken to) to two beautiful women. They are giving me the emotional support that I really needed and yet neither has actually seen Vicky in all her refinery . Seen photos, but not in the flesh

If you can find someone you can trust, it is just so nice. I am closer now to both of them than ever before. I suppose it stands to reason - they know something about me that no one else knows (lol) and they have shared things with me too. So there is this tit for tat thing happening.

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

For twenty years my wife was the only one to know, and to date she's the only one to have seen me dressed.

One or two others, mainly other TV/TGs that I know have been told the basic fact.

But that's all about to change. We told a couple we know and trust a few months ago and just this weekend she checked over my dresses whilst visiting. She's told me in no uncertain terms that none of them are suitable and that we'll have to find something more appropriate for the New Years masked ball that they are taking us to.

So I have a deadline for my first public outing. I'm little apprehensive but excited. I just hope my makeup skills (I've only recently started trying makeup, but now intend to practice every night) won't let me down.
    Maid Tina

My wife knows all, and sees all
    Hugs,

Teddie

My wife knows but has only seen me in panties, hose, and sandals whice I wear daily, but I have an elderly friend, who lost his wife, who knows and he likes to have me over to visit, dressed. I would love to have someone I could share and talk with.

Amelie
    I voted Danced out of the closet, even though I was never in the closet.
    Everyone I know,,,knows I dress.
    Amelie

Rachel B.
    My wife knows. A couple of local girls I meet through the local support web site know but have not seen me "dressed" as Rachel

StephanieCD
    5 people.

Two exes. Two shrinks. One TS friend.

Oh wait - 7, one new neuro psycologist and once I told a friend when we were wasted. He is very open minded but I think, even in our state of mind, he respected the secret and has never mentioned it again.

At the moment, only two people who know my everyday self also know that I dress. One is a male friend - I know that he's a spanking enthusiast and collects magazines, videos etc on the subject, so there seemed no reason not to tell him what I like to do. The other is a clinical psychologist I've been seeing for a few weeks. At our last appointment I showed him some pictures of me as Jeanette.

I have no-one outside of this site that I am close enough to, or trust enough to "come out" with. Sometimes I really wish I did.

Julie
    I have two friends, one male, one female who know about Julie and who when I visit them am able to be Julie. My female friend is great and I often come away from there with more clothes and make-up, I treasure my male friend for being so understanding and non-judgemental. When they visit me off course I'm Julie.

I also have no qualms about telling anybody if the issue arises.

JJ

2 therapists, my mother and my wife. My wife is the only one who has ever seen me dressed. My mother was the last one to know. She never really knew for all those years. (she is 88 years old now and in an assisted living center)

Love,
    Christine Renee

I voted. Only my wife, a close female frend of the family and doctor know. Thinking about telling another close female friend. That's about it.

kaye-martin

My wife has known for 28~29 years. A secretary caught me dressed and was cool with it. My mom probably knows, caught once and she found my stash during my teen years. Wanted to bring it up with her recently, but my wife wouldn't let me. Planning on going enfemme to a TGEA Holiday Formal in Dec. in Northern Virginia. Will be a first.

DonnaT

JoannaDees
    My two daughters know and my therapist. That's about it, unless I've been careless and the neighbors have seen me ... careless or just trying to get caught.

And who knows, maybe all of DC by now ..... GEN!

Everybody!!!!!!!!
    Rachelle

I voted nobody except my friends in this forum, but my wife found out. I did not confide in her. She does not approve. I'll bet there are many in that situation.
    [SIZE=3]crispy[/SIZE]

Elinor

Smile

Only people on the net know about Elinor and its mostlikely to stay that way.

Do your own thing girlfriend !

wives

I had a hard time with the vote choices; none of them really fit me, but two were close. I have told my ex-wife, whom I dressed in front of, and my current wife, whom I dress around whenever I have the "balls" to do it, which is more often all of the time. My ex wife, I am sure, told everybody, my current wife has told no one.

Red face Who knows?

My SO knows,so do the girls in my beauty salon and hotel in Amsterdam.Thats it.
    joann

Living without pockets... Lucy Coleman's Avatar
    I have only ever told one person - and they no longer talk to me. Luckily I've made lots of friends on-line.
    Lucy

'Cause when love is gone, there's always justice.
    And when justice is gone, there's always force.
    And when force is gone, there's always Mom. Hi Mom!

Laurie Anderson - O Superman