Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So...I...did...it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Chrissy,
    Congratulations, you look great, I can feel your joy, happiness and excitement all the way in Australia
    Thank you for sharing these photos have started my day on the right foot

Silver Member Stephanie Julianna's Avatar
    You look fantastic. As I say to many of the girls who post there celebration of going out en femme for the first time, "The genie is out of the bottle." And with the way you look and pass I doubt she will ever go back in again. The world is a better place having another pretty girl to decorate it. Welcome to a new world. Love, Steph

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Well it's got to be said Chrissy, you do look very ducking happy...damn that auto correct!

Cracking pics and avatar too. Kudos to you in no small amount!

Rebecca
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Very pretty!! Fun isn't it?
    Please call me Lisa!

I hope to do what you have just done and let the genie out of the bottle. Congratulations!

Chrissy,

First of all, congratulations! What a wonderful story. Having gotten out my first time a few months back, I understand the euphoria you experienced.

Secondly, let me pile on the complements: you are an absolute doll!!!! Your outfit is great and your smile is so infectious! I feel great happiness myself just looking at your smile.

Can't wait to hear about your next trip out.

Kandi
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Quote Originally Posted by SharonDenise View Post
    I hope to do what you have just done and let the genie out of the bottle. Congratulations!
    Sharon Denise, thanks and best of wishes and don't forget your towel...no wait, don't forget your camera. hugs
    Chrissy

Quote Originally Posted by reb.femme View Post
    Thanks Rebecca

Quote Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith View Post
    ...Fun isn't it?
    Oh YES!

Quote Originally Posted by Kandi Robbins View Post
    First of all, congratulations!...Can't wait to hear about your next trip out.
    Thanks Kandi, you are sweet to say. Not sure the camera will be out the next time, as I just enjoyed the normalcy of it. But you never know I am thrilled I was able to share my experience and to me my smile felt too big to keep to myself.

Hugs all
    Chrissy
    Last edited by Lorileah; 04-05-2015 at 02:08 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts. try and merge posts with edit when you post so close together

That is so cool. It's scary out the first time, but my sister-in-law told me, "What others think of you is none of your business." So don't worry about it. Do it ore and it'll get more comfortable. Have fun!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    How magnificent. You saw your moment, recognized it, saw that the plants had aligned, and you acted in it. Looking at your pics, it so much looks like you were ready. You look so happy, and we are all smiling as we read this thread. You go girl!

Like everyone else said, You look great. It sounds like you had alot of fun! I can't wait to read about more of your adventures!

So...I...did...it...Again!

All you girls were right! The genie is out of the bottle, in more ways than one!

So Friday, I ventured out, or more realistically, came home, en femme in public for the very first time

Yesterday was cleaning and work around the house, so I was able to relax is some comfy jeans and a loose sweater and my forms while I worked around the house...well today I had some real errands to run. I need some new makeup supplies, a hair brush, lip gloss, concealer, nail polish remover (I was running low). I was also going to stop into dress barn and look at their skinny ankle jeans. I think those would fit and look better than my male jeans. Also maybe a new bag and you never know what will catch your eye

I was debating do I go in male mode, since I don't have any makeup yet, or en femme...well guess which won out Yay me! I figured if I was going to be trying on jeans I better at least look somewhat girlish.

I spent a great deal of time shopping in a nearly empty Rite Aid (Easter Sunday, I guess) and purchased most of what I was looking for including some scrunci hair elastics too Boring I know.

Then off to Dress Barn, they were closed, and I am glad the store gave their employees the day off. Plus that means another shopping trip!

I have another significant detail that happened on the way out that I will put in another post.

love and hugs
    Chrissy

PS: I love the scrunci's with my hair up it make me happy and smile. It's funny what a simple $2 item can do sometimes

Back from shopping
    Im such a nerd:

Imsuchanerd.jpg

The sunglasses were enough to hide my lack of makeup...
    sunglasses.jpg