Thread: Boobs, and golf

Boobs, and golf

I went to the driving range for the first time since my augmentation. I put on my gnarliest sports bra, the Taliban3000 with 12 layers of macrame kevlar.
    I teed up, and swung- Off to the left, with some good loft.
    Swung again- To the right, low and bouncing.
    So I put the girls back in their respective bra cups, and examined my ball, still on the tee.
    Hmmm, time to re-evaluate my swing.

Gone
    That was pretty humorous. Thanks!

I get a similar result without breasts... I definitely need to reevaluate my swing.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Silver Member
    Boobs and golf…

Boobs and golf…

Wait – aren't you talking about John Daly?
    Lea

Once again proving my point....never have a mouth full of coffee when you read one of your posts....a "spit take" may be in your future if you do..
    Hilarious! Yes, I am totally expecting to not only have to adapt my swing, but probably get my clubs re balanced as muscle strengths diminishes, I will probably have to get more flex. But when the day comes that is my biggest problem.....that will be a good day!

Thanks for the chuckle!
    Seize the day. Life is short, and you're dead a long time...just sayin' ...

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Banned Read only
    You just need some ass to balance out the boobs. Nothing wrong with your swing it looks just fine.

I have golfed several times with C/D size forms. My best round ever, hitting from the Ladies" tees was when wearing those same forms. My take on it, you will adapt and get back to your old bad swing. Though, occasionally a miracle may happen like it did for me that one memorable day.

Do you get a free drop what that happens?

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    Crap.... Note to self... Put phone on mute when multitasking and reading the forum posts. Bloody hell I burst out loud on a call.

Paula your posts need to come with a parental guidance like classification.

Now having said that... Tame them 'girls.

Cheers... Jennifer
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

Probably why best female golfers have small boobs, so the top half swing in the same direction at the same time?
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

I just realized another plus to transitioning, HITTING FROM THE LADIES TEE! AWESOME!

I can't wait for Boobs to grow enough for me to have BA and go play a round.
    Jeri

You and Caitlyn Jenner seem to have something in common!

For me, if I ever get the urge to take up golf I'll simplify things as much as I can. I'll take a few thousand dollars in cash, throw it into the first water hazard, and proceed directly to the nineteenth hole!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

The Mad Scientist
    Perhaps the ball is too small... or the stick too long... I don't know, but I have never understood why they tried to make that game so hard.

I think in some circles, it's a good way in a dry county (gasp) to go out in public (on the greens) and get seriously drunk.

Hey, after about 100 swings, I just quit counting and after a few more, I just quit swinging. It was *NOT* fun.
    Kris

I'm not getting a boob job if I have to play golf. ...just sayin
    All I ever wanted was to be a girl. Is that really asking too much?

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy O View Post
    Perhaps the ball is too small... or the stick too long... I don't know, but I have never understood why they tried to make that game so hard.

I think in some circles, it's a good way in a dry county (gasp) to go out in public (on the greens) and get seriously drunk.

Hey, after about 100 swings, I just quit counting and after a few more, I just quit swinging. It was *NOT* fun.
    Wendy, you may like the new experiment/fad in trying to get more paying people out to play on the golf course. I played regular golf the other day and could not figure out what the short yellow flags were all over the place. I finally hit one of my typical and way to frequent errant shots close to one and saw the flag firmly planted inside a large hole (about 18") lined with a plastic casing (bucket??). Then I remembered that my brother told me about this back in Michigan. It is for the soccer players of the world to play soccer golf. You kick your own soccer sized ball around and have to get it into that large hole. You count the number of kicks (strokes) for each hole. The owners are hoping that the added income will help to defray their ongoing high maintenance costs with this variation on the original game. They have Frisbee golf tournaments and leagues, so why not this?. The only difference is that the Frisbee version can be played in parks and other areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Eryn View Post

For me, if I ever get the urge to take up golf I'll simplify things as much as I can. I'll take a few thousand dollars in cash, throw it into the first water hazard, and proceed directly to the nineteenth hole!
    You and me, girl! I've never had any desire to waste my time chasing a ball around a pasture. And I know a few watering holes we could hit where no one talks about the game, either.

Leah
    Be nice; It don't cost nothing.

While I love to golf, I am not very good. I'm thinking, when I finally get breasts, it could only help my swing. I am looking forward to finding out though

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Golf. "A good walk spoiled", as Samuel Clemens once said. Now affected by boobies. How nice!
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Platinum Member
    Hi Paula, Are you using the ladies tee now ??

Golf is like playing FETCH without a dog.
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Of course I'm using the lady's tees. Unfortunately they de-gendered them some years ago, and they're just called the red tees. I'm also using lady's scoring, where we are allowed- That shot sucked, I'm taking another, In the lake doesn't count, and my favorite Just kick it out of the sand. The best part about lady's golf- Nobody gets mad.