Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How does that make you feel?

More at peace with the world. But especially my little part of it.
    Angie-

Silver Member
    I'm with Carla in more than one way, DADT, too.
    More at peace, less stressed, free, validated and femininish!

Quote Originally Posted by aBoyNamedSue View Post
    Ha ha ha ha! I'm afraid if I went out I'd be checking myself in the mirror or window reflection every two minutes. People would think I was a narcissist.
    Aren't we all?

Seriously.

Narcissistic...? Seriously..? Many of us - but not all, I think...

There are some interesting answers and non-answers here - but I appreciate it's a tough one for some of us to answer... It is for me and I've thought about it a LOT!

Two things stand out for me: It feels right and it's also a feeling of release - escape... I should add that I don't feel at all wrong as a guy either and THAT is the dichotomy that some of us struggle with: having two modes (or more) that all feel 'right' at the time - similar to Judith's answer in many ways and while I may try to have fun with it, I don't do it for fun...

Demonstrates our diversity here again...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

I guess I would have to say it makes me feel like me..

My answer when asked that question one time was comfortable, she said thats worrying the fact you are comfortable in womens clothes. thats rich as i sit here in my A-Line dress, white heeled sandles and painted toe nails.

Julie

Why does it calm alot of people? I noticed this too, but I have almost an anxiety disorder.
    [COLOR="#800080"]Visit my *NEW site with pictures and not much (it's still new, lots to come) more!

I feel sexy at first but then it turns into a HUGE self esteem boost. I feel better about myself. More confident. I can't really explain it more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    Narcissistic...? Seriously..? Many of us - but not all, I think...
    I didn't mean it as a critic, more as a "honest with oneself" statement, including myself for sure. Most of us are quite conscious of our physical image, right? Well, so was Narcissus...

all of the above, calm,happy,true me,pretty,relaxed,softer,feels right,and so on

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    When I'm dressed;

I feel Better
    I feel Authentic
    I feel Right
    I feel not naked
    I feel unburdened
    I feel like I'm doing something right
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Feminine, calmed, sexy, softer, pretty, the real me.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Relaxed mentally, soft and at ease physically,feeling sexy emotionally!! yea,,,thats it

Aspiring Member
    Solely at ease. Maybe a little sweaty unfortunately, but still relaxed and carefree. Unless I'm wearing a massive gown. In which case the relief is entirely mental.

It relieves my stress and helps me feel better about myself.

I feel sexy, fun, different, somewhat calm, but the biggest thing, which is both calming and anxiety causing is that I feel VULNERABLE. Not in a VICTIM kind of way, but in an emotional, spiritual and sexual kind of way. But I don't really have a NATURAL or NORMAL type of experience because this is and always will be a temporary character or personality for me. It isn't WHO I AM, it's who I have fun pretending to be for a short time.

I like that we all seem to have very varying degrees of crossdressing in our lives, but sometimes I feel like there is a consensus in this forum that seems to indicate that a lack of deep transgender leaning is less authentic in some way. I've gone through many of the same types of situations as some in here, my wife telling me to throw everything out once, etc. The feeling of not being normal, the denial, the search for identity, luckily, a lot of that passed quickly. The most important thing was that I came to the conclusion that I was comfortable with me. Very comfortable being a very occasional cross dresser, who is not ready to go out into the world dressed, but may be someday, and my wife has come around too, bought me two dresses in the last two weeks. All I'm saying is to remember and appreciate our varying degrees vs assuming everyone logging on has a girl inside. Having said that, I DO have a girl inside, but she's only in my brain, not in my heart.
    Last edited by Sc0rp10N; 12-19-2015 at 11:14 PM.

Pretty, fun, different and happy!!!
    Please call me Lisa!

My wife asked me why I dressed and could not answer right away because I had never thought about why. I answered a few days later that it just made me happy and that's all