I put out the word to my neighbors that they might see me in a dress and heels- and I've gone out, so now I feel I am in the stage of 'everyone knows'- and I'm finding that I am just feeling freer to choose the exact clothing style that matches my mood. THis can be working man's clothes, or lightweight men's pants and a slightly feminine top, or one of my dresses and heels. WHat has happened is that as I let myself feel completely feminine, my emotional capacity came back to life, and it is present all the time now, so I am not driven to crossdress in order to find my softer side. Amazingly to me, who would have said not long ago that all I wanted was to wear dresses every day, that now I am finding times where the extra effort and the special messaging of skirts or dresses goes beyond what I want to say wherever I am going!

The term crossdressing is shifting in meaning for me- the 'line to cross' is blurring as I adopt clothes into my man's wardrobe, and give myself freedom as a man to feel the full range of emotion, and be tender, listening, etc.