Thread: Went to a concert.....

Went to a concert.....

Like many of us, I've had the odd moment when I've seen a GG in the street (and, in one instance, a news reporter on tv) wearing something that I have in my wardrobe. But I never thought I'd got to a concert and spend ninety minutes watching a female singer who was wearing one of my tops........!

Aspiring Member
    I had a similar, but slightly different thing happen to me once. I went to a gig, and quite early on in the piece the singer said that she was wearing a skirt that she'd bought earlier that day. Now, the thing is, I too had bought a (different) skirt from the same shop that day.

I often get caught with the black and white striped top and skinny jeans.

I draw comment when I am also wearing knee high boots with heels.

Especially if they are the ones with heels.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Silver Member
    Never had an entertainer wear things I had, but have gone to a couple parties that a woman was wearing the same top. Black silk shirt wasn't too obvious, until she said "Ralph Lauren?" and smiled. I just shook my head and smiled back. The other was a sweater with a very unique color.

Reality Check
    My wife and I were eating dinner in a restaurant when a young woman (I suspect she was the manager) came by to ask us how our dinner was. She was wearing a blouse that was a duplicate of one of mine.
    Krisi

You do know they make more than one, don't you?
    (Sorry, couldn't help myself.)
    ALWAYS plan for the worst, then you can be pleasantly surprised if something else happens!

"The important thing about the bear is not how well she dances, but that she dances at all." - Old Russian Proverb (with a gender change)