Thread: I should have known better

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you Minnie, Jaylyn, Leann, and Stephanie - I know that plans change, but it always feels like they do only on those occasions where I might be able to dress. As for my wife's point of view, she really would prefer my company and not have to deal with the bus times. Now the trip is only 80 minutes each way, so rather than her leaving at 10:30 am and returning at 11:00 pm, we won't leave until 2:00 pm and will be back by 9-9:30, depending on our dinner plans. As far as my recovery, she asked me this morning if I felt up to it, which I do, I'm not going to lie to her about that. So I just chalk this day up to a missed chance and anticipate the next one.

---

Krisi, I get that viewpoint, but it's also nice to do things that you enjoy by yourself. I would never insist that she do something she doesn't like just so we are together. So knowing that she doesn't accept my CD'ing means that I have to find those times for myself.
    Last edited by Tina Davis; 11-08-2017 at 11:52 AM.