Thread: Baffled by female attention

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I also have gotten lots of attention from women. Come over to dance with me on the floor. Positive comments while passing by. Chatting up in bars. Some r really just curious. Even my new GG friend, who likes Sherry and wants to do shoots with her. Hasn't expressed any romantic interest.

But, I haven't had any GG's hit on me or show any romantic interest at all. Only guys have hit on me. And, it's obvious they aren't in love. Just in heat! I wonder if that isn't the motivation of some of your GG "friends", Fashionista?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I can see content regardless of delivery. I don't think I have a vested interest either way, but some might disagree, and that's totally fine. I don't think either side makes a difference to me, but one can never know for sure until one is in each situation. I definitely don't hold any hopes. I am not married. I never made the attempt to search for a wife. That might disqualify everything I have written.

That being said . . .

I find it easier to reconcile the content of Lexi's post with the proportions of non-acceptance, DADT and supportiveness that I have seen on this board than the content of the OP if we're talking about anything that develops beyond friendship.

I cheer from the sidelines when I read about a supportive wife in an intro thread. In my opinion, we should appreciate this, but I don't think that situation should be promoted to the point where it might be misinterpreted as the general rule for relationships. I think the OP over-promotes.

We (I) can't gloss over the number of DADT reports.

Hearing about acceptance could encourage another to search for an accepting partner. It's cuts in both directions, though, because that path could be a very long one, and some of the attempts that don't succeed could involve the other person telling the reason for breaking it off to everyone they know.

Again, I'm not married, never made the attempt, etc.

Just for the record, I have a lot of sympathy for those whose TG awakening happened after marriage. There is no way that could have been avoided.

- Lydianne.

Silver Member
    First, we must accept that attraction has many threads to it. I have a lot of experience with girls/women over the years. Quite a few of them knew I wore the same clothes they did. When young dressed passing and shopping girls were fascinated and a few became friends. I even dated a few of them in guy mode. But, none of the relationships went far. I have women friends today that know, but they aren't looking for romance.

I think you're all telling the truth (as you see it). The OP is from the Netherlands, and I'm guessing that most of the responders are from the U.S. I'm an Aussie.

U.S. society, morals, and mores are VASTLY different to that of Continental Europe. It could well be that in Holland women are far more accepting of CD'ers as potential life partners than in the U.S. Europeans have very different attitudes on sex, religion, alcohol, drugs, etc, than does the United States.

Just my 2c.

BBL.

Aspiring Member
    BBL,
    Quote Originally Posted by biancabellelover View Post
    It could well be that in Holland women are far more accepting of CD'ers as potential life partners than in the U.S. Europeans have very different attitudes on sex, religion, alcohol, drugs, etc, than does the United States.

BBL.
    Your insight on the differences in attitudes of the US versus Europe is along the line I had when I read the OP. Only I thought there was something in the water in Holland.

Thanks for sharing.