Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Really odd feeling........

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Minnie, I hope u realize even if u don't feel like a fox in the hen house, u r!

Personally? It took me YEARS of looking at the photos here and of meeting trans in person before I stopped cringing!

Now, I no longer see the "men in dresses" I used to see most dressers as. I see people I know and like! Much as u do maybe. Only without the "fox in a hen house" attitude!
    Because I'm straight.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Minnie, I hope u realize even if u don't feel like a fox in the hen house, u r!
    hehe, I was just coming in to say she must feel like a kid in a candy store but you beat me to it.

GG
    Thankyou so much ladies.
    I love being on here. I feel i am where i belong if that makes sense that i can be who i want to be and dont have to hide. Its so hard at times to beable to express these things much as it is for yourselves its equally as hard for GGs like mysef to get others to understand and it doesnt matter how much you try everyday GGs just dont get it!

Ha ha Amy...clone me..well ive been told they broke the mould when they made me and with good reason coz i am just totally nutty as a fruitcake lol..if they did clone me make sure they give me a better body well toned and one that doesnt need spanx to hold the bits where they are meant to be oh and one that can eat cream cakes and never put on an ounce of weight.....im not asking for much!! lol.......deal?

I did giggle over your dont put x rated pics on...i cant even master how to put a pic on of myself never mind x rated.....and well... they wouldnt be x rated just i love corsets pettis corsetted gowns etc and so well....its unavoidable that when wearing that sort of stuff that you dont come across as a bit risque when ya wobbly bits are pushed up to the max! so probably better i dont lol. Last thing i would want to do is upest any other GGs on here as much as i love dressing up and sharing my dressing....it probably not fitting...i will change my avatar a few times with outfits maybe that is best so least i get to share my love of dressing as well that way with you x

Docrobbysherry fox in a hen house.....that made me laugh...but yes did feel a bit that way at first but im getting used to it now i think.....long as nobody come trying to shoot me ..one good reason not to post pics of myself in corsets lol!!! lol

Lana, Rayleen, nameinuse, Alice and Brittany ..Thankyou ladies....its lovely to be on here and hope to stay around...ive no plans to disappear thats for sure..xxxx
    `There is no better way to find out if your taste in clothes is good than seeing somebody that dresses wearing the same outfit!!`

Minnie,

As usual I’m a little late to the party, but I would like to repeat what the others have said. I think it’s great that you are here and I enjoy your posts. We all love compliments and when they come from an attractive GG like yourself so much more the better.

Suzanne

wow love the dress in your latest photo. Fab!!!

Oh and I am in the region of 80 miles from you, as the crow flies, but quite a bit further by road.

Mini, I wish you could bottle what it is you have invented so i could give some to my SO. I loved reading your responses and all the other posts, too. This is why i keep coming back to this forum. I love the feeling of real sincere talk about a somewhat difficult subject. Love Ya!!, ALL.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/lovethatdress/

Minnie, you, your comments, and your opinions are indeed so very welcome here! The need to feel accepted is fundamental. You go well beyond "acceptance" to helping us feel appreciated for who we are. That is no small thing. Thank you, dear lady!
    I agree with Jane, you are absolutely stunning in that purple dress. I've added such a dress to my shopping list

GG
    Thankyou so much ladies..i love it here and how welcome you have made me feel. I know i still have a lot to learn yet as only had a few pasts experiences with CD friendships and relationships but i love reading and learning more about the different sides....I havent a clue how to resize pics etc so just showing few of my bits i have worn past and present in my avatar
    Thankyou about my avatar picture. Its actually a raven (Brand name) skirt with petti under then corset and gothic frock coat over. Was one of my favourite outfits to dress up in...yes i am the female equivalent lol....prob worse actually. As ive said before i just love dressing even though i dont actually go out in it all...just love pretty clothes and unusual clothing.
    Jane ...yes not far really...If ever you are over this way youre always welcome...
    Hugs to you all ladies xxxxxxx
    `There is no better way to find out if your taste in clothes is good than seeing somebody that dresses wearing the same outfit!!`

I had been wondering what to wear tonight, now having seen your latest avatar i know. Its going to be my red swing dress with all the layered petticoats i can find.
    I cant remember the last time I was your way, bet its more than 20 yrs.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Oh, so you came here for the eye candy. Hmmm? Maybe you should check out this thread a CD friend of mine started.

Let's see your sexiest picture
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!