Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
I'm sympathetic to the idea of a members-only forum for "advanced" crossdresser issues. Write to the administrators (Sandra, Tamara) and push for it if you want it. They do listen.
Please define "advanced crossdresser"?

In some ways, I feel like I am an advanced crossdresser because I've been doing it for a good while, I do it often and I have a lot of "stuff" to change my look into that of a woman. At the same time though, I don't live as a woman, I don't go out in public often and only my wife knows about my hobby. Maybe I'm not an "advanced crossdresser".

As for the original thread subject, that's interesting. We already know that there are several gay members here and we should assume that they have been with a man. That's their sexual preference regardless of what they are wearing. Some folks here identify as bi-sexual and that's OK too. And it implies that they have been with a man.

What is often misunderstood, especially by non-crossdressers is that dressing like a woman doesn't make one gay or mean that he is gay. It also doesn't mean he wants to become a woman or live as a woman. Some of us do, of course, but most do not. We just enjoy doing it for whatever reason.

Some of us have fantasies about being a woman and having sex as a woman (with a man), but the majority of us never act on those fantasies. Probably the most obvious reason is that we don't have "woman parts" so we couldn't really experience it fully. Another is, many of us are married and this would be cheating. And of course, most of us aren't attracted to men even if we're wearing a wig and a pair of boobs.

To finally answer the question, No, I have not been with a man. I've never done anything sexual or romantic with a man. As Krisi or as Homer.