Yes, and to this day, I deeply regret it.

About 8 yrs ago when I was married we had a cookout the weekend after the 4th of July.
It was getting late and nearly everyone had left, except for a friend of my wifes. They were in the backyard having drinks and I figured she and her friend would be catching up for awhile, so I went in the house and was on the computer. I was emailing back and fourth with an admirer. Well, I heard someone behind me and turned around. There was my wife and she read and saw everything along with pictures of me.
Needless to say, we had a huge fight and later after calming down, I told her all about me. The fact that I crossdressed, and thought I might be trans, but wasn't sure, and that I was bisexual. I told her that it was something that must have built up over time. ( I was this way before I was married but I thought it would "go away")
Long story short, she divorced me, got the house, half my retirement and outed me to both her family and mine.
That was long ago but I learned a valuable lesson and I regret it deeply
I date men at the moment but will never be dishonest with anyone again.. The kicker?..My exwife is a fully out of the closet lesbian who now lives with a woman.

The most recent time was sending a pic of myself dressed to a friend of mine. Nothing was said, but he now knows about me. I posted about it on this forum a while back.