Thread: Partial crossdressing

Partial crossdressing

Some of us had in the past discussed about “partial crossdrsssing” in public places, which mean not applying makeup or not wearing a wig. It never quite crossed my mind until I came across a really beautiful bandage bodycon dress. I tried the dress and found the front of the dress to be quite low. Therefore my breastform is partially in view, and of course the bra strap is exposed on a barebacked dress.

Is it too weird wearing a tight-fitting bodycon dress without (wearing breastform, thus not) showing shapes of breasts?

It will seem like something is missing and will look flatter chest.
    You can try wearing a empty solid Bras that hides your full breast. And should do the job just fine.

The bareback dress means you do not wear a bra.
    The low cut at the front of the dress means the breast(form) is partially exposed.
    I saw video of how to create cleavage using two nude bra to pinch the chest fat together, maybe that will somehow work.
    Anyone tried that before?

Cleavage Creators gizmo might work. Info and video on the Glamour Boutique site. Remember that a barenaked movie actress dress is designed for no-bra barenaked movie actresses. So might be trouble for many of us to pull that one off in public. They use pasties, stick-ons bras, or nothing at all. Good Luck. Toni G..

I have tried something named a NuBra, which is strapless. It uses silicone which adheres to your breast, then a clip to bring the two breasts together to create cleavage. Since the silicone eventually loses its stickiness, I have worn them only once so far. They do make your breasts appear bigger, so they may work for you.

Sami
    My new blog: The Crossdresser Report
    https://crossdresserreport.com/

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Most of us look like MIADs to a greater or lesser degree, Irene. Only u can decide to what degree u r willing to present that way in public. And, how much u let vanilla's opinions and reactions get to u.
    Some here dress with "blending" as their most important goal!

Personally, I dress for me and decide what I wear by looking in the mirror. If I like what I see, I'm wearing it! If vanillas won't like it, I'll try not to throw it in their faces.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Irene,
    Maybe being a little adventurous but if you really want to pull it off you will need a different bra, maybe a stick on one with no straps or back. I wore a strapless dress to a party and found it worked best without a bra at all, it held my forms in and gave me a bit of cleavage and thankfully gravity didn't take over .

Last edited by Teresa; 12-26-2017 at 07:51 AM.

Reality Check
    You start by asking about dressing partly as a man and partly as a woman. Then you ask about wearing a low cut dress with and without breast forms. I'm a bit confused. You end with "Is it too weird wearing a tight-fitting bodycon dress without (wearing breastform, thus not) showing shapes of breasts? "

Well, for most of the public, a man wearing any dress is pretty weird, low cut or not. As a woman, most flat chested women would not wear a low cut dress. Women who make an effort to look good select clothing that flatters their figures. A flat chested woman would want to hide the fact that she is flat chested.

I hope that answers your question.
    Krisi