Thread: under dressing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member
    When in boy mode, I don't feel 'dressed' unless I'm under dressed: thigh highs, panties, and a bra with small boobs boosters. I sometimes wear a male front button shirt one size too large to downplay the boobs, and now also a ditto size T-shirt which does slightly show the chest bumps. Males do have Gyno you know. Several days ago while in a checkout line I thought I noticed a woman looking at my bumps, so I scratched one. I don't think she looked again.

Been underdressing since I was 13. Back then we wore pantygirdles with thigh high nylons. Wore them to school a lot. Somewhere in H.S. the pantyhose change came and started wearing them. Been caught a few times, but in the end just don't worry about it. These days it is not unusual to wear pantyhose with my jeans that have the torn knees. Even worn them with sheer black nylons. When I've gotten those looks of OMG your wearing pantyhose! I just smile and keep going. Life is to short. I like what I like.

I'm not out to public so i love underdressing. For the last few months it has become my regular mode of attire.
    So a few thoughts on underdressing....
    If you don't want people to notice then be very careful what you wear. Certain garments are very hard to completely hide, altho the more layers you wear the more you can get away with.
    Thin or tight outer layers are less likely to cover things well.
    Check carefully in the mirror before going out (or get your partner to help, if this an option) and be mindful of things that may show if you bend over / sit down.
    Remember that just because nobody comments it does not mean nobody has noticed what you're wearing underneath.
    Enjoy your underdressing! (This bit is compulsory.)
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."