Thread: 30 Days and Counting to T-Day

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Congratulations Melanie, thats wonderful news. I love that name by the way. T-Day is a big deal but it sure sounds like you have everything well in hand. You've clearly done a great job preparing and planning for this big day. I will never forget that day in my life. For me that was about a year and a half ago and while the day started with me being a mental wreck as the day went on and the sky wasn't falling happiness started setting in. A few times I literally had to pinch myself to ensure myself that I wasn't dreaming and that this was for real. That happiness has never gone away since that day. Hopefully you will not be as nervous on T-Day but just as happy as I've found life to be since that day. All the very best in what I am certain will be a wonderful future ahead for you.
    Last edited by Sara Olivia; 03-12-2019 at 10:53 PM.