Thread: Armed Forces

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I was in for two years (actually a bit less) active duty 70-72. Drafted. 11B. Nam. Out and on with my life.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I was on active duty in the Army from 1977 to 2001 when I retired. Like all others at the time I was a volunteer as the draft had already ended. I never regretted my service, in fact, I consider it among the most important and rewarding experiences of my life. Serving in the Army never really impacted my crossdressing as it was always conducted in the privacy of my own home with the support and acceptance of my wife.
    Last edited by Katherine L.; 04-13-2020 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Katherine L. View Post
    I was on active duty in the Army from 1977 to 2001 when I retired. Like all others at the time I was a volunteer as the draft had already ended. I never regretted my service, in fact, I consider it among the most important and rewarding experiences of my life. Serving in the Army never really impacted my crossdressing as it was always conducted in the privacy of my own home with the support and acceptance of my wife.
    Thanks for sharing, Katerine and for your service!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    All you fellow military types I thank you for your service from a retired USAF TSgt.
    Thank you too, Leslie for your service!
    Don't make no difference what nobody says, Ain't nobody like to be alone - Bruce Springsteen

US Marine Corps 94-98. Didn't do much if anything at that time, didn't have as strong feelings as I do now. Once I got on the internet in 00-01 and I found Ebay, thats when things really started.
    I just want to be me, and be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianne_M View Post
    US Marine Corps 94-98. Didn't do much if anything at that time, didn't have as strong feelings as I do now. Once I got on the internet in 00-01 and I found Ebay, thats when things really started.
    Thanks for your service too, Brianne. Good to see you are happy!
    Don't make no difference what nobody says, Ain't nobody like to be alone - Bruce Springsteen

Gold Member
    I served in the U.S.Navy, Sea-bees, Vietnam Vet, 15 months in country.
    Dressing was on the back burner then.
    Rader

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    I served in the U.S.Navy, Sea-bees, Vietnam Vet, 15 months in country.
    Dressing was on the back burner then.
    Rader
    Thank you for your service, Rader!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Brookes4242 View Post
    I served 24 years in the Army. I wore my clothes when I could. The last 5 years or so I underdressed most of the time. As an officer and at that point in my career, it wasn't hard to do. Obviously, while deployed to Afghanistan, I didn't wear anything other than issue.
    Thank you also for your service too, Robin!