Thread: walking

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I know I don't walk with that male swagger any more and there's so much more that I've adopted now that I've accepted my position on the gender spectrum. I do not believe clothing has that large of a part in my mannerisms but they (clothes) do feel right and help me stay on an even keel.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    No. That's why I wear hi heels, 4" or higher. Because they definitely change my gait and posture to more fem!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I read that to have feminine gate when not wearing heels ... just imagine that you have a pair of high heels on and walk puttimg one foot in front of the other.

When you have high heels on you place your weight on the balls of your feet.
    Imagining that you have a pair of phantom heels on, you do much the same..
    Try it.. it works .

Reality Check
    I want to point out that women typically walk differently than men regardless of whether they are wearing heels or flats. I've known many women with a feminine walk who wore flats.

Some women don't have a feminine walk at all. I'm not sure why that is, probably the environment they grew up in.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I want to point out that women typically walk differently than men regardless of whether they are wearing heels or flats. I've known many women with a feminine walk who wore flats.

Some women don't have a feminine walk at all. I'm not sure why that is, probably the environment they grew up in.
    Krisi,

My theory is that a good deal of female behavior is learned, passed on from Mom's to daughters, older sisters and from within their peer group. It's the "Brought up as a little princess" syndrome. gaining those mannerisms is a part of joining the girls club. True, hip shape makes a difference but as you say, some GG's just don't have that little sway in their walk that others do.

For us, getting it just right is one way of blending into the landscape and undoubtedly walking in heels can help the learning process but you still have to make that conscious effort at least in the early days to put all the jigsaw pieces in place to make it happen.

As no-one has posted this link for a while I'll do it. Move the sliders to alter the gender etc.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed