Thread: lock down at home and crossdressing

lock down at home and crossdressing

Due to this lock down at home ,,I was left alone away from my family at another country ,,,which gave me an opportunity to crossdress full time at home ...this urge has grew profoundly large to maximum extent ,,,and kept on needing for more to feel as a woman all the time ,,,I thought that 3months locked alone dressing as a full time as a woman might reduce the urge to crossdress ....the result was the opposite ....I hate to go back to male mode again ..feeling that my natural desires is to stay fully dressed as a woman ....How this lock down effected you all ladies for the urge to crossdress ?
    Cross-dressing is a cross between woman's soul and man's heart.....

I know, not just from the covid lockdown, but from other, earlier opportunities to live 24/7 as a woman, the experience never got old and it was extremely difficult to return to male mode when those extended opportunities had to come to an end.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Since the lockdown, I?ve dressed completely every day and night, including makeup, jewelry, wig, etc. Every day, I look more and more forward to dressing, selection decisions, etc. I have a supportive wife for help. I?m fairly sure there might be adjustments when the lockdown is over, but I?ll cross that bridge when I get to it.

As I dress as I want at home with a supportive wife, I have the desire to dress everyday, but some of the details ebb and flow. Like sometimes I notice I haven't worn an anklet in a while and will wear one for several days. And changes to how feminine I am, sometimes a lot of days of t-shirt and jean skirts in a row and other times a lot of dresses in a row. And in the last month or so, even times where I don't know what I want to wear where as I usually had my next few days of outfits preplanned.

I've been 24/7 since the lockdown started. It confirms what I've already known for a long time. I'm a woman. I feel more strongly about it than ever. And I'm more proud of it than ever before.

I feel I have all the time in the world now, so in the morning I go to my closet and pick out my outfit for the day. I take the time to find tops and bottoms that match, or just the right dress for my mood. I lay out everything with matching bra and panties, maybe a slip or a camisole, shave, dab on a little makeup, put on my outfit, and I'm ready for my day.

I don't dress for thrills. I dress because this is how I'm supposed to look, and this is how I want the world to perceive me. As a woman. There's something deeply satisfying to my soul to be en femme all day every day. I work from home, so my livelihood is no problem. I have zoom meetings, but my webcam broke months ago. (Gee how did that happen?) When things finally open up again, I don't know how I'll be able to go back to male mode, even if it's just for short periods.

For me, it has led to some thought and soul searching about the lost year, the health crisis and it has caused me to re-evaluate where I am at this moment. The answer is clear to me, don't waste any more of your precious time on this round rock by worry and concern. Go and live the life you want, not the life you may be resigned to. Step out and Just do it, I have done that in the last few weeks and I am now more at peace with myself that ever.
    Joanne

Since it's very hot here I've lived in bright stretchy fees and cuffed Bermuda jeans shorts with sandals. I go nowhere except to stores that have outside pickup and walk my dog in the neighborhood. I never get close to anyone so I can wear a neutral color lipstick and if I'm wearing mascara it's behind sun glasses. I found that I could cut my own hair in a style worn by Wendy Sherman using a beard trimmer from when I had a moustache years ago. I also took advantage of this period to get a piercing kit from Amazon and now have 3 mm studs in each ear. So actually I've found this confinement to be freeing and I'll have some souvenirs to take back to normality.