Thread: Would someone recognize you if you were dressed?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I have been told no. Here's a couple examples.

Last year in Australia went to a Dangerfield store dressed. Spent about an hour with Amelia.

Went back a week later as the guy me. Amelia was at the desk. I asked her if another associate was working. She didn't know it was me.

Was in a local Savers. A young woman came up to me and said I looked good, had great legs, and should stick to short dresses (which I tend to do). We talked for about 5 minutes.

A week later, browsing in boy mode. I see her, and decide to walk up to her. I made mention of something we had talked about. She had no idea I was the same person. I even asked her about it.

I was in Vegas, in a Ted Baker store, and asked the SA if they had a certain dress, and showed her a dress that I was wearing (what happens in Vegas....). She asked when my wife tried it on. I told her it wasn't my wife, it was me.

Also, I was walking into DSW and walking out was a woman who knows me (99% sure it was her but I looked away to try to avoid detection). She has never said anything. Fortunately, I didn't blurt out "hi Erin"....
    Last edited by TheHiddenMe; 05-22-2021 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Add last sentence

When Sherlyn and I started dating she would not believe me no one would ever recognize her/ her.
    We lived in different countrys and while there for a visit I convinced her to go to a water front park where her mom, brother and step dad would sit and have coffee after dinner. They have not met me yet, we drove my car and were inches away and they had no idea . She finally believed me.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I think there is definitely a related question of, do you pass as a woman here. If you are seen as a woman at first glance then there is little chance any one else is going to recognise a male they know. If you are seen as male despite the dress and make up, as some are, due to physical build, then others are bound to check further into their knowledge and history banks to try and fathom who/what they are seeing. It's simply human nature/curiosity to do so.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Not at all, I feel. I look so different than my male self and can look so many more different ways. I am one of those people that makeup, etc. can change drastically. I have no qualms about showing my fem pictures.

Allowing that I don't fully dress, mind you, but I think not. When I dress to the level I do, when I look in the mirror I scarcely recognize myself.