Thread: How long can you stay dressed up? How close were you to full time?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jamie, I also never eat when dressed up and im not exactly sure why. But I think im just too preoccupied in my head with the experience.

I'm good for six hours. After that the wig and heels are more than I can bear.

My usual longest time is a weekend, including running errands. My work environment, unfortunately, is not conducive to my dressing. If I work from home, I'll tack on another day enfemme. One time I had a 7 day vacation, where I dressed everyday. It was grand.

I remained dressed non-stop for five weeks this spring when my wife and I took a long vacation. We had a wonderful time being "girlfriends."
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Completely presenting as female for me was about two weeks. I'm not full time, though it does feel like I'm heading that way.
    I'm dressed nearly every day and the only variation is when something calls for the male self to activate. Some family function or some household activity that means getting dirty and greasy since I don't have any femme things that I want to destroy.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !