Thread: Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yes, there are some CD's that I find very attractive. And yes, some are so feminine in their look and their mannerisms that I find them extremely sensual.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Can't say I do as you asked.
    I find others attractive in the sense that they present as very attractive women, but it's not in a sexual way. I appreciate the image they present and sometimes wish I were as "womanly" as they.
    Aroused, no, not at all. Not because of anything anyone else does, but because it's just not for me.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'll take the 5th on this subject.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Majella, I am a straight CD. Been going out and meeting dressers at big and small T events for about 20 years. I've met countless T's who identify as women and many who have had upper and lower surgeries.

Even tho I've met a lot of T's, I have never been aroused by one. However, I've met a handful that seemed intriguingly like women in our interaction!

I have met LadyBoys in Thailand that turned me on. Some were very attractive and more feminine than the women I've married and dated!

I've seen many photos of T's that look like hot woman, (Including my own pics of Sherry!)
    However, photos of women have never aroused me much.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Hi Gerri, As I do the Birthday Calendar in the Forum Banner everyday I see so many very lovely CD's Profile Pictures ,
    I find their Beauty amazing, and a Little Jealous, But I know that they are just Men, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Can't say I do as you asked.
    I find others attractive in the sense that they present as very attractive women, but it's not in a sexual way. I appreciate the image they present and sometimes wish I were as "womanly" as they.
    Aroused, no, not at all. Not because of anything anyone else does, but because it's just not for me.
    Cheryl has summed up my thoughts perfectly.

Karen

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Why shouldn't any of us find a "good looking woman" attractive? Reality is irrelevant. Our brain fills in the missing details. Maybe they have something you want or maybe they don't and your brain imagines they do. It's what you are thinking that reveals your preferences. What you thought you saw matters more than what you actually saw.

I enjoy looking at women and crossdressers who look feminine and dress well, I get inspiration from both and i am thrilled Iam far from alone in this!

I?m with Brenda I to enjoy looking at women and cross dressers that look fabulous let?s be honest who doesn?t!!.

I see them as a beautiful woman. Yes I find them really attractive and get aroused. Why wouldn't you? as you should
    see a woman and not a man? we all want to be beautiful and sexy at the same time

I love women. If you are presenting as a beautiful woman, yes I would get aroused.

Just make sure we are not out drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie5004 View Post
    I love women. If you are presenting as a beautiful woman, yes I would get aroused.

Just make sure we are not out drinking.
    This is very similar to what I said previously, and I totally agree.

But, I also have a confession to make:

"I kissed a girl (and I liked it)", to quote Katy Perry. Note that term term "girl" below means a TG girl.

The first time I kissed a girl, I was the (unwanted) receiver, not the giver. I kind of felt violated. I felt like that little boy who gets kissed (unwillingly) by a little girl, and "spits it out".

However, I subsequently kissed another girl I had been hanging out with. We were about to part, and she said, "I wasn't going to take my panties off for you, but I would have liked a kiss." My response, "I can do a kiss", and we kissed. To make a long story short, it turned into a 15 minute long makeout session that included some "heavy petting" as I've heard it described. Google it.

Once I broke the "kissing ceiling", I kissed several other girls to whom I was attracted. In the baseball analogy (Google it), I got to second base using the traditional (60s, 70s) descriptions. Would I go for third base or home? Maybe third base, but not home. That would probably cross the line for me, except is she was a post-op TS. I would know how to handle that.

OK, now that I've 'fessed up, don't let me be the only one here who's ever kissed a girl.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 03-01-2023 at 03:21 AM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    This is very similar to what I said previously, and I totally agree.

But, I also have a confession to make:

"I kissed a girl (and I liked it)", to quote Katy Perry. Note that term term "girl" below means a TG girl.

The first time I kissed a girl, I was the (unwanted) receiver, not the giver. I kind of felt violated. I felt like that little boy who gets kissed (unwillingly) by a little girl, and "spits it out".

However, I subsequently kissed another girl I had been hanging out with. We were about to part, and she said, "I wasn't going to take my panties off for you, but I would have liked a kiss." My response, "I can do a kiss", and we kissed. To make a long story short, it turned into a 15 minute long makeout session that included some "heavy petting" as I've heard it described. Google it.

Once I broke the "kissing ceiling", I kissed several other girls to whom I was attracted. In the baseball analogy (Google it), I got to second base using the traditional (60s, 70s) descriptions. Would I go for third base or home? Maybe third base, but not home. That would probably cross the line for me, except is she was a post-op TS. I would know how to handle that.

OK, now that I've 'fessed up, don't let me be the only one here who's ever kissed a girl.
    OK Steffi, let me lend my support as I can fess up also. That first moment came after a decade of slowly perfecting my image until I needed to share it with another Tgirl. For the first time back in 2003 I would visit as Sarah with another Tgirl who was very enfemme and we got along well. Her first kiss happened so quickly that my head spun and I would return and continue that first kiss enjoying very minute of the new experience. I'll leave it at that for now; but I certainly adore the feamle look of others.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona_44 View Post
    Yes, there are some CD's that I find very attractive. And yes, some are so feminine in their look and their mannerisms that I find them extremely sensual.
    I totally agree with you Fiona.

As I've said many times, I go out and about with a large group of DC girls in a social situation. I've also been to the Keystone Conference 10 times. I've seen a lot of very attractive "crossdressers", many more attractive than the prettiest GG girls I've ever dated. I use "crossdressers" in quotes because, in many cases, I'm not sure if they're just "crossdressers" or are post-op transsexuals.

And, honestly, I am attracted to them. In my head, I know that they are men underneath, but I'm about one beer from forgetting that inconvenient fact.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 05-27-2023 at 07:59 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.