Thread: Ask a GG - Three

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I will clarify the same thing that Di said - not my hubby. But often things that I read here.

Not objectifying as in just "wearing the clothes".

But separate from that, the things they say ABOUT women, the fallacies, the things that they THINK women think. There are many things said here that are just so fake. Also, some CDers think women should wear what they (the CDer) want to wear and feel that they are more "feminine" because they prefer a different way of dressing. Also, some seem to think that women "should" fall into a small realm of 20 something, perfect size, beautiful hair. Many seem to want to live a fantasyland but put women in a different context in their fantasy. As Di mentioned, it seems that some just hate women.

I tend to agree with your wife, Robin. Wearing women's clothes does not make a man "feminine" - just perhaps it makes him "feel" feminine.
    Last edited by char GG; 02-01-2024 at 09:28 PM.