57 25.00%
  • Bali

34 14.91%
  • Other

99 43.42%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What is Your Favorite Bra

Glamorise in size 40A/B and the Amoena mastectomy bra in size 42A seem to work best for me.
    Recently I purchased a Grenier in size 38B after being measured for it and it's really comfortable.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

all of the above

Connie

[SIZE="4"]All-time favorite? That would have to be Maidenform's Chantilly Classic underwire. Mmmmmmmm, I just love these bras. And, for a while Maidenform had discontinued this style I was in a near panic, searching for something similar, then, there they appeared on the Maidenform website...ahhhh. Saved! Olivia[/SIZE]

My favorite bra is the VS Anges Secret Embrace. It is the most comfortable bra that I ever worn.

Bra favs

Hi All: my all time fav is Wacoal, followed by Olga. Also have and love 2 Silhouettes bras. Always buy full coverage minimizer styles so that I can fill them without forms, just me 42C. I adore the feeling of lace againist my nipples. I stay arroused constantly and look great.

Smile bras

I voted other but for me its the breezies underwire comes in all sizes you can find them on e-Bay. I own six and find them very comfortable, panties to match can also be found there

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:
    "to thine own self be true"

Hey people,

My first post! Woot! Anyway, im from Australia, and i gotta say 100 percent that Bonds in my favourite bra maker. ALL of their bras are SOOOO comfortable, and the push up/balconette give amazing natural clevage.

I can acutally wear it all day and not even notice its on, well almost not, I just mean it feels so comfortable, heres some pics!

I got this new bonds light contour push up bra the other day, it fits so great!
    I usually find with contour and pushys that theres excess cup and it looks silly. But with this one, I totally fill it all out, if anyone wants ill post some pics of it on to show you what i mean!

Jane,

Favorite Bras

I have many favorite bras for many different reasons. I'm 33 years old,
    and have tried them all. Depending on my activity, style of dress, or just
    wearing sexy lingerie varies a great deal. My very favorite every day,
    user-friendly bra is the seamless contour by Varasette. I can literally do
    jumping jacks with my silicone-gel inserts, like they were part of my own
    body. By far, the most comfortable, natureal feeling, and looking bras I
    have ever had the pleasure of wearing.
    Past history inclues, Play-tex, Haynes, Victorias Secret, Maidenform,
    Warners, Vanity fair, Wonder Bra, Lilyette, Romans, Bali, and some I've
    probally forgotten over the years. Including all styles, like underwires,
    demi-cups, soft-cups, strapless, padded, seamless, racerbacks, and
    push-up bras. Vasarette is clearly the one for me. Find it at Wall-Mart,
    for under $10.00 It's just my very learnered opinion.

VS and Fredricks,I prefer the front close style
    Merry

HRT since 2009

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

Bras

Most of mine are Bali, 38D. But I have a few Playtex and Vanity too.

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

Playtex Girl!!

I am pretty much a confirmed Playtex girl, with the Cross Your Heart styles being my current favorite. But I also very much like xome of the Vanity Fair and Bali styles.

I would have to say the one Im wearing at that particular moment... As to style, I prefer "bra-letts" as they go under anything and usually don't show

Jenn

Banned Read only
    Flower Balis are my favorites. They fit me perfect, and their cup sizes and construction also fit my natural breasts perfectly. I do like the underwires, and no stretch straps.

I chose other. My favorite bra is the Valmont Satin Soft Cup bra that you can get mainly at the Lane Bryant Catalog website! What an awesome bra! I've tried a lot of them, but this one is by far my favorite! My No. 2 bra is breezies solid support bras!

Favorite bra

My favorite bra is "Patty" (I have names for them), a cream colored 38B soft cup bra by Leading Lady. Ericka

OTHER.

I bought my first bra in Matalan and now I buy from Asda, both stores have a really large selection, the quality is good and the price is very reasonable. They also have a 'no quibble' returns policy so no problem if you have the wrong size.

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlintgsd
    I love wearing tight laced corsets. But now that it's almost hitting 100 degrees I'd have to say the Lane Bryant ones with the pads. I have enough of my own that I don't use forms anymore and the LB bras give me nice cleavage.
    I to wear the Cacique bras from Lane Bryant Stores I prefer the Plunge bras with the air pad incerts, and also wear a balconette sometimes and I just reciently purchased a Bra 6 from a Lane Bryant Store www.lanebryant.com

Hands down, my newest fav is a brown lace 36 C that my GF lent me. It is at least one size too small, (s/b 38 or 40), but, it pulls my boobs up and commands them to stand at attention, filling the cups, and creating a thrilling cleavage!! I wish I had a digital camera that worked.

I wear the Lylette 417. It is a minimizer since my forms are size 10. I went in for a fitting with my breastforms last year. I got tired of buying bras, bringing them home, trying them on & they did not fit right with my forms. I have donated several bras after wearing them & finding that my forms would not stay in place. I don't glue my forms on & always wear them with the cover on them to protect them.

cute_michelle_cd cute_michelle_cd's Avatar
    I realy don't have a favorite. i like lacey mostly. I have a couple of padded witch are good. Some are C cup to wear with breast forms and I also have a cup to wear without. I also wear my wifes bikini tops when its warm out. I just buy my size in what ever I like. I like to be femm so I go for look not just comfort but I haven't had a bra not feel good on. just some of my thoughts

michelle

I go with Felina. Very gorgeous styles that often are sized up for a 38, sometimes larger. They're much closer to LaPerla than Vanity Fair in styling, but much closer to VF in price.
    -Sedona

If you have some spare change- LaPerla is GREAT for style and fit.....others in the drawer are mostly Wacoal, Chantelle and some from the UK by Marks & Spencer.....prefer bra/pantie sets

That's a vasserette I'm wearing. Love and xxxx, Lily

i must vote other i have various other makes of bra and different styles and colours my favourite is one from Per una which is a british designer label for marks and spencers.
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]Jenny ~ x ~

My Group on Yahoo

Funny, the poll says I voted already, don't remember doing it. But, I have 2 styles of Bali bras, both underwire, 40C. I have 2 white, and 2 black. The reason for Bali? Would you believe, I "borrowed" a Bali bra from a GG once, it fit me so well, I noted the model number and bought one later. Been a Bali girl ever since.

Vikki