Thread: Payless has some great shoes right now

Payless has some great shoes right now

Just checking out payless today. All kinds of nice cute shoes in 12 wide.
    Here is what I bought. Should be here in a week.
    Hugs, Christine
    http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/shoe.jpg
    Last edited by Shelly_P; 08-20-2006 at 04:19 PM.
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

they look nice
    Love as always Jasminexxxxxxxx

That's a really pretty shoe, Christine! I'm a 12-wide myself! At least I always try to get the wide width if they have it. I'm glad someone started a thread on Payless shoes, because I wouldn't have felt right starting one just to post this pic of my sandal collection - well, as much as I could get in the pic, anyway! I got most of them at Payless over the last few years, getting two pairs whenever I could. At $15-20 it's not so bad, especially when you know that style won't be offered again next year! I usually wear red or fuschia nail polish, but as you can see, with some of them, fuschia's what it's GOTTA be! The kind I've seen the most GGs wearing is the one in the back row, about dead center. That one's from about 2000, I think. I don't know how well the pic is going to come out when I post it, but does anyone else have some of the same styles?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cute shoes. I actually considered buying those myself!
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Banned Read only
    Can't say if its national or just the stores in this area but the ROSS Dress for Less stores have their entire stock of shoes at 70% off sticker price, and their shoes normally are priced about like PayLess brand shoes......I picked up a pair of 11W high heel knee high boots for $6.30..........most of the high heeled and other shoes I picked up ranged form $2.50 to $8. Even their clothes were on super discount sale......

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    Nice shoes Christine. I like them and need to look at getting a pair of them for myself. Thanks for the info.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

Quote Originally Posted by Eric/a View Post
    That's a really pretty shoe, Christine! I'm a 12-wide myself! At least I always try to get the wide width if they have it. I'm glad someone started a thread on Payless shoes, because I wouldn't have felt right starting one just to post this pic of my sandal collection - well, as much as I could get in the pic, anyway! I got most of them at Payless over the last few years, getting two pairs whenever I could. At $15-20 it's not so bad, especially when you know that style won't be offered again next year! I usually wear red or fuschia nail polish, but as you can see, with some of them, fuschia's what it's GOTTA be! The kind I've seen the most GGs wearing is the one in the back row, about dead center. That one's from about 2000, I think. I don't know how well the pic is going to come out when I post it, but does anyone else have some of the same styles?
    What an amazing collection! I could only wish to have so much. I'd have a bit of trouble hiding that amount.

Since we're on the subject of shoes, believe it or not Ebay has some really nice deals.

I still can't figure out how a pair of shoes can run upwards of $500 and more while similar ones can be picked up for less than $50!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Shoe shopper
    I had a Payless shopping trip as well! Here are my recent puchases in size 13!.

shoe payless046690_beauty.gif

shoe payless 050833_beauty.gif

For Denise

I just about bought the bottom ones too. Just decided they looked a little dressier than I wanted. Very pretty though. The others were 5 bucks cheaper too.
    Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

Lovely Shoes Choices Girls

I must say you girls that posted pics of your recent shoes purchases have very nice taste in shoes.

Yes I also bought my first pair if shoes in 5 years at paylesss.I take a women's size 8 wide ,oddly enough I also take a man's size 8.
    But hey I love women's shoes they add the final touch to the whole CD experience,
    hugs,

Melanie

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya83 View Post
    What an amazing collection! I could only wish to have so much. I'd have a bit of trouble hiding that amount.
    Thanks, Tanya! As you could probably tell from that pic, I'm a pretty big fan of thong-style sandals, and I think more than anything else it's because they usually show off all five nails on each foot. A lot of other styles, like X-bands, slides, mules, etc., only show two or three. Of course, with thongs, you don't have the option of hose or stockings, but I got most of those sandals for the summer anyway!

Cute shoe Christine. Just bought a pair of mary jane pumps by Chinese Laundry called Jingle

Denisegurl2, you're wearing my shoes - at least one style, anyway! I didn't see your post until I was ready to make this one, but I went to two Payless stores today and got a pair of the "Intellect" pumps you've got in your pic. They're the first closed-toe shoes I've bought in years (well, except for some CFM pumps from Sexy Shoes!), and my first-ever Mary Janes! They're not as high as what I usually go for, but 3" heels will be a lot easier to walk in than 4" or 5." I know they'll be great with a dress, but I want to see if I've got enough courage to wear them with drab clothes!

The other style is called the "Image" wedge. Again, just a 3" height, but they'll be fun to wear with shorts, either in drab or en femme! If you saw my earlier pic, you know the last thing I needed was more sandals, but with the "BOGO" special (buy one, get one half off) I couldn't resist getting 2 pairs!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good Witch of the South Atlanta Peach GG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric/a View Post
    Holy Moly Erica!!!

That's a nice looking ORGANIZED closet...........I see you are in the big A-T-L.........you need to hire out your closet organization skills and have ME as your first client!!

Picked up these on Friday:
    http://www.payless.com/Catalog/Produ...(Sergeant_Boot)

OMG I just love them with my L.A. Blues jeans from Fashion Bug. Wore them earlier this evening to go to town and get some gas for the car. Gotta love self service pumps.

B.O.G.O. is happening at PayLess
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Quote Originally Posted by Atlanta Peach GG View Post
    Holy Moly Erica!!!

That's a nice looking ORGANIZED closet...........I see you are in the big A-T-L.........you need to hire out your closet organization skills and have ME as your first client!!
    Hi, Atlanta Peach GG, welcome to the forum! Thanks for your good words, but those sandals aren't IN my closet! They're on the floor beside my dresser. My closet is taken up by my drab shoes and more fem shoes!

Member Since July 2006
    Thanks for the tip - I need some shoes and this looks like a good place to start looking. You girls have such good taste!

I've not had much luck at finding shoes to fit me ... I wear mens size 13, which I think would be equivalent to womens 15 -- does that sound right? I know I could order them online, but would prefer to buy them in person ... anyone know of any mainstream stores that carry womens shoes that large?

Bobbie

Thanks for the tip .. got some nice black and blue high heels.

Jennifer1959