Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What about shorts?

Banned Read only
    I am a young girl too, just turned 69! I love my short shorts, but wear them sparingly, ususally when visiting friends and knowing we are dining in. They may be just a little much in a restaurant! LOL

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar

What about Shorts?

I wear short shorts a lot in warm weather, but I also frequently wear a skort. In fact, when I do my morning exercise walk, I almost always wear a skort and a feminine tank top. Most of my neighbors have seen me, but they wave or say hello. I don't think it even registers with them that I am wearing a skort and not plain shorts. I usually wear a skort when I have my manicure and pedicure, and also when I go to the tanning salon. I also wear ladies sandals at those times.

BTW, I had a birthday in May and became a young girl of 74. Remember, you are only as old as you think you are!!

Sissy

I wear fem shorts all the time. Never had anyone notice.

My regular everyday wear is womens jeans or shorts, have worn them all summer the past couple of years, never had any complaints or bad comments, although now i am much more feminate and many assume I am female even without makeup, long layered hair and smaller build makes it realitively easy. feels great and I love the fem look