Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going out in broad daylight

yes go for it I know its hard the first time but its also a rush. go oput and enjoy you self!!!!!!

huggs jennig

Junior Member MelissaAndProudOfIt's Avatar
    Going out in broad daylight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Girls!

"My wife wanto to take me out in the car Monday in broad daylight. She wants to stop and pick up lunch at a carrout window and then eat at a nearby park. I llive in a small town and are scared. Should I do this?"

Sasha Anne

Hiya Sasha Anne

Well though I agree that such an experience shouldn't be missed, though also i would caution a bit too. If you by nature are a confident dresser, then fine.. If on the other hand you are a dresser and not confident, this I would personally say that you should exercise caution, though I admire your enthusiasm, however rushing into going out daytime is a challenge for some more confident dressers, for the less ready it can make for possible problems.. sorry to take this tone... Most crossdressers do there homework and practice posture, mannerisms and car ettiquette.. till they become comfortable about it, maybe not perfect..lol as no one really can be... but as near to it as they can get. Going out prepared in mind is a more sensible approach as this minimises any negative experiences with the general public, and the crossdresser has a wonderful time out. But if the homeworks not done then the experience can proove not so good... and sorry to say this... but could possibly make for a scary experience, and resulting in what little confidence you might of had about dressing up would be lost. As a result your remaining dressing experiences might return to the confines of your safe four walls of your room... Though you might feel i am trying to put you off of going out in the public, I am not trying to do that. Just throwing some sensible and real advice in your direction.

You'll be scared to death, and when you're done you'll be totally wiped out. And it'll be GREAT! Do it! Speaking from experience.