Thread: Makeup class

Makeup class

If I may ask for help! Makeup is the second hardest part of my dressing. The first being voice. Has any one used, with success any of the makeup books out there? I would like to buy one that has lots of pictures and clear instructions. I think that I would do better with an instructional video or compact disk. Something interactive on my laptop would be nice also. Where you can past your picture and see the results. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance!

there is a good book making face's lots of pictures
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I have acouple of books. But he best thing is to have a SO to help you get it done..BJ

make up

i had thought about buying some books on makeup but went to a dept store and had a make over. it is kind of exspence but i think it is worth the cost. they match the correct make up for your type of skin and etc. hope that this helps.
    sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp. the closer to the end the faster it goes.

I've had great sucess with Merle Norman makeovers. they do one side and you do the other. Mostly it's free, but they do like it if you buy something. I can almost guarantee that you will buy something, you won't be able to help yourself. Mary Kay ladies also are a good source of help. I would call first in any case and test the waters. I've been satisfied, but of course YMMV.

Banned Read only
    A Mary Kay rep has invited me to one of her make-up evenings, but I'm too shy to go now.

Wow, you've got to do it!

Banned Read only
    Sorry, Virgin Vie rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Billijo49504 View Post
    I have acouple of books. But he best thing is to have a SO to help you get it done..BJ
    I second that. She will have learned by trial and error. Makeup instruction book $10.95, experience priceless. Billie Jean

Just trying be who I am. Byllie's Avatar
    One of the best training I ever had, re makeup, was doing theater in school. Everyone wears makeup!
    Life comes in all colors ... so please be kind to all you meet.